Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens @ Steelers (AFC Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins?

I'll take the Steelers in a very close game, 14-13.
I would have to agree. They have played close both games this year. If Pittsburg can establish the running game like the did yesterday I think they will be OK.
I have no idea who to pick, both teams are playing real Great.
Who ever wins, it will be by a field goal i believe. Im pulling for the Ravens though
I think that the Steelers wins this game by 3. This should be a very good defensive game and should be fun to watch.
The Steelers are more healthy now than they were when they played the first 2 times.
your right DW, and McClain may not play this weekend..Ill take our beloved Steelers in a 13-6 slugfest..
I would love to see the Ravens take this but Pittsburgh at home is a tremendous advantage. Big Ben seems to know how to use the swirling wind to his advantage, and the kickers for the Steelers have no way near the issues as the oposing teams do.
Ill take the Steelers 17-7. Flacco cant handle the Steelers D. Id love to be at Heinz Field next sunday.
I think and hope the Steelers will win it. The winner of this game I think will be Super Bowl Champs.
im gonna take the ravens by another stover field goal! 17-14
I don't think the Steelers will have any trouble with the Ravens. Steelers by 13.
I'm hoping the Steelers get it but it should be a Defensive showdown to say the least. I pick Pitt by 17-13
Hard to beat a team 3times in one year.
Ravens 10
Steelers 6
I'm pulling for the Ravens, but I will go with the Steelers by a TD. Good luck Ravens! Prove me wrong!
Pittsburgh.

All Penn Super Bowl.
Steelers By 6
Should be a physical game with 2 of the best defenses. But I'll go with MY STEELERS by 10.

Ravens- 3 Steelers- 13
Aslan Wrote:Hard to beat a team 3times in one year.
Ravens 10
Steelers 6

Agreed. I just don't think the Steelers can beat the Ravens for a 3rd time. But I hope I am proven wrong.
Ravens-28
Steelers-24
king360 Wrote:Ravens-28
Steelers-24

So you really think there will be that much scoring? I think it will be low scoring game.

Steelers-13
Ravens-7
Ed Reed goes for the pick 6 to win this game! Go Ravens!!!!!!!
This one is going to be a game that 7-8 years down the road will be on ESPN Classic! Its going to be cold and snowy, just perfect steelers weather. Baltimore is banged up, and I think the Steelers D is to much for flaco. Plus I've been to a steelers home playoff game before and Heinz field and it can get loud *** a jet going off!!! No joke.
Steelers 24
Ravens 20
I don't know, because the Steelers can't protect the quarterback, but it's supposed to be snowy and cold, and I like the Steelers run game over the Ravens.

Steelers 10
Ravens 6
I said Steelers, but the statistics are against me. It's very hard to defeat a team 3 times in one season. Plus, the Ravens are on fire right now and I'd say they fully believe they can win. (I predict this game will go into overtime)

After OT...
Pittsburgh Steelers - 16
Baltimore Ravens - 13
hard to beat a team 3 times...ravens by 6
LUMBERJACK'06 Wrote:hard to beat a team 3 times...ravens by 6

I was thinking this same thought this morning. I think the Steelers are better all around, but 3 times in one season???
Ravens with a late touchdown from flacco.
I'll take the Ravens in a close game!

Good Luck Ravens!!!
I'll take the Ravens in a close one!!!
Terrible roughing the punter call made this a two score game. This will be a great 2nd half of football.
Pages: 1 2