Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wll win the 55th District?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you don't know, its Breathitt, Jackson City, Wolfe, and Riverside.
Jackson City if they play like did against Estill Co.
This could be the most exciting district for them this year. Any 3 teams could win it.
I think Wolf County will get together and pull it off this year. Breathitt County has the worst coach that ever has coached a game of basketball. If Breathitt wins the district this year it will be because the players coach themself.
breathitt's talent at end of season will be too much for wolfe and jackson to compete with but i guess the district is at wolfe and theres nights where the Lakers would have trouble winning in there
I have seen basketball all my life, and im telling you Breathitt coach dont know anything about the game of basketball,i feel sorry for the kids at Breathitt County, their the ones that will suffer from this guy. Who or why did they hire this man ? Wolf will win the district.
i played for coach noble and i will say he was not the man who taught me the most about basketball but breathitt's talent level is far beyond anybody in the 55th
Jackson is playing good as well.
Breathitt will win, too much talent on the team