Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
THOMCAT Wrote:I spoke yesterday with someone that I consider a good source of information that Bell County sent Johnson Central a contract that will have them playing next year at Johnson Central and the following year at Bell County.

Hope this is true.
THOMCAT Wrote:I spoke yesterday with someone that I consider a good source of information that Bell County sent Johnson Central a contract that will have them playing next year at Johnson Central and the following year at Bell County.

I am glad to see this get done. Great game for both schools.

I heard the same thing here in Bell Co can't wait should be a great matchup great game for both teams.
Looks like we've got a couple more games, although nothing officially signed yet, I believe. I don't believe there'll be much whining about strength of schedule THIS year.
I had heard that there was an attempt to schedule with Breathitt Co., but as of Monday they wouldn't sign a contract. However, Breathitt has two open dates and JC has three (last I heard) and might have to sign it by default.
Diogenes Wrote:Looks like we've got a couple more games, although nothing officially signed yet, I believe. I don't believe there'll be much whining about strength of schedule THIS year.

I know Highlands has some open dates and heard that they contacted JC. Do not know if they want JC to come to NKY or if they are willing to travel to the Mountains. Have you heard anything about this, because I am not sure if what I heard is true or not?
New games are reportedly at Boyle County in the first week and first home game against Horn Lake, MS (right outside Memphis) after that. Four district games and also Sheldon Clark, Middlesboro, Belfry. Leaves one open game.
Rumor only rumor is that Lexington Catholic is going to be on the schedule next year.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Rumor only rumor is that Lexington Catholic is going to be on the schedule next year.

If true this will be the toughest schedule in the state. Maybe without LC it already is.
It would be a pretty good schedule with Belfry, Boyle, Bell, Lex Cath?, Sheldon Clark and your district games.
OutsideLogic Wrote:It would be a pretty good schedule with Belfry, Boyle, Bell, Lex Cath?, Sheldon Clark and your district games.

I agree.
I spoke to Holcomb today and he is interested in playing JC this coming season as well.

Well it is official now the JC and Bell game will happen in 09/10 with the first game taking place at JC spoke to one of the coaches yesterday and the contract is signed and set by both teams.
Amped 88 Wrote:Well it is official now the JC and Bell game will happen in 09/10 with the first game taking place at JC spoke to one of the coaches yesterday and the contract is signed and set by both teams.

Glad to see this game, it will help both teams prepare for the playoffs. This will only help both schools and take Mountain Football to another level.
MonsterMan Wrote:Glad to see this game, it will help both teams prepare for the playoffs. This will only help both schools and take Mountain Football to another level.

I agree:Thumbs:
Anyone have the schedule line-up..dates etc?
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Anyone have the schedule line-up..dates etc?

I know that the schools aren't required to put them on the KHSAA just yet some teams still haven't finalized.
Does JC and Breathitt play again this year?
Amped 88 Wrote:I know that the schools aren't required to put them on the KHSAA just yet some teams still haven't finalized.

ok. thank you
I know JC tried to schedule Breathitt....but I heard Lex Cath, Boyle Co., and a team from Mississippi might be in the mix.
rumor, only rumor, JC has picked up UK on the schedule! LOL
I Heard That There Gonna A Hard Team Coming Up I Say There Gonna Win State
dida he-a say-a we-be gonn-a win-ba state-ba? :graduate: :confused: :thatsfunn
I've heard they have confirmed Bell, Boyle, Breathitt and Belfry........... Man if that ain't the "Killer B's" nothing is.
Any updates?
???????
The Belfry vs. JC game will be for the best in Eastern Ky.
this may be the year that jc gets the pirates,but i hope not,with the teams the pirates play eariler it may help them get ready for that game...
I heard that Green County Would be playing Middlesboro In the first game at Bell County.
TCCardinal Wrote:I heard that Green County Would be playing Middlesboro In the first game at Bell County.

I had heard this as well. Green Co. had a very good ground game this past year and should be pretty good again. This will be a good contest for Middlesboro.
Pages: 1 2 3