Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd vs Sheldon Clark 1/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the opening game of the boy's 15th region All-A.
whats everyones thoughts?

South Floyd is 4-13 and on a 2 game losing streak..however is playing better than they have all year.

Sheldon Clark is 4-7 and on a 2 game win streak.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:This is the opening game of the boy's 15th region All-A.
whats everyones thoughts?

South Floyd is 4-13 and on a 2 game losing streak..however is playing better than they have all year.

Sheldon Clark is 4-7 and on a 1 game win streak.
SC is on a 2 game win streak
But sc by 15
BatCat11 Wrote:SC is on a 2 game win streak
But sc by 15

i went to KHSAA and it said 1 so thats what i went by..so i corrected it
Yeah last nights score wasnt put on but we beat tug valley in ot last night
Should be a very good game and one that I would like to see SF pull out, but IMO this game will be a barn-burner and a great way to kick off the 15th Region All "A" Classic.

Best of luck to both!
sheldon clark by 10.. i hear south floyd is down again this year.
bball31 Wrote:sheldon clark by 10.. i hear south floyd is down again this year.

They are much better this year than last. They have one of the better shooters in the 15th region in Shannon Turner. Only thing that hurts the Raiders is when they face someone that plays good defense and has a good big man. Sheldon Clark has neither so this will be a good game.
Good 1st round game of the All-A! I'll go with Sheldon Clark to win by 5. Good luck to both teams!
This should be a good game. SC by 11.
This game may be close in the first half but the cards will pull away. i say the cards by 20
Has much changed with either team since the beginning of the season. Looking at KHSAA both teams played Johnson Central early. SC had a 4 point loss, SF had a 35 point loss.

If using the JC game as a barometer and considering the two teams outcomes in their last two respective games, I will take SC by 10.
i have no prediction....this game will be too close
Sc by 12
I have seen each team this week and I am going to take South Floyd in the upset. After seeing the Radiers Saturday I think they are a better team than most people put them up as.
South Floyd in a close one.