Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UFC 93 who wins???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MAIN CARD

* Dan Henderson vs. Rich Franklin
* Mark Coleman vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
* Alan Belcher vs. Denis Kang
* Jeremy Horn vs. Rousimar Palhares
* Marcus Davis vs. Chris Lytle

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Alexandre Barros vs. Martin Kampmann
* Antonio Mendes vs. Eric Schafer
* Thomasz Drwal vs. Ivan Serati
* Tom Egan vs. John Hathaway
* Denis Siver vs. Nate Mohr

My pics are
Franklin-Gotta go with the cinci native in this one.
Shogun-I think he wants to avenge his loss way too much. Also he has so many different weapons to use against Coleman. Coleman has always had cardio problems, so it will be interesting to see if he gases.
Denis Kang-I'm pumped to finally see him in the octagon.
Jeremy Horn
Davis or Lytle-both go balls to the wall. To close for me to call, but they should get some type of reward such as fight of the night. If i had to pick i would go with Davis.
Martin Kamomann
Eric Schafer
Nate Mohr
I have no clue about the other 2 fights, i have never heard of any of the 4 fighter.
I'm a big fan of Dan Henderson, which is in contrast to who my son will go with, Rich Franklin. This one is likely to go to decision.
I think it will probably go to a decision too. This is going to be one #### of a fight, i cant wait for next weekend!!!
I think the countdown is on tonight. They also have it on the website. Oh UFC prime time is on tonight on spike, it is a special on B.J. Penn and GSP.
* Dan Henderson vs. Rich Franklin
* Mark Coleman vs. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
* Alan Belcher vs. Denis Kang
* Jeremy Horn vs. Rousimar Palhares
* Marcus Davis vs. Chris Lytle
The prelims start at 1pm and the main card starts at 3pm. If you want a sneak peak at who won go to mmajunkie.com, or you could just wait til 10 tonight and order the ppv.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:The prelims start at 1pm and the main card starts at 3pm. If you want a sneak peak at who won go to mmajunkie.com, or you could just wait til 10 tonight and order the ppv.

Thanks MJ25, I had forgot all about the actual time of the event.