Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region All "A"-Who wins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hondo Wrote:I believe Shelby Valley wins the 15th Region All A.

Several games the last fews weeks have resulted in a lower double-digit victory than expected, nevertheless, the victories have been by double digits.

The injury to Justice, which occured before Christmas, has not only been an injury that he has had to recover from; this injury has also affected the entire SV team, and it seems as though the team has been in a recovery mode.

A few games, Hatfield has carried the team.

But after last Saturday night at North Laurel, Justice went for 27 points, the team played as good as they have since before the injury, and was up 28-9 at the end of the first qtr. They coasted from there (even though I would like to see this team develop a killer instinct on the court, and put teams away).

Anyone can be beat on a given night; but it is amazing all the negative comments concerning SV which I have heard since the Jan 1, when they stared playing locally again; they are trying to play thru EJs injury, and I believe they are almost 100% again.

Good post. :thumpsup:

I agree, the whole team has had to adjust to Elisha's injury. I hope that the game at North Laurel was a sign of things to come. Seeing that they were up 19 at the end of the first reminds me of the way they were playing prior to the injury, when they would come out and suffocate the other team from the get-go.

If SV plays to their potential, no team in this tournament will be able to stay within 25 points of them.
valley will win this tourny pretty easy if the play full strength n then make a good run at state
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Only 1A & 2A schools are eligible to play in the All "A" Classic.

Pike Central is 3A.

I believe Sheldon Clark is a 3a School.:confused:
Now What Wrote:I believe Sheldon Clark is a 3a School.:confused:

I thought they we're 3A too. Not sure how that works.
king360 Wrote:If anyone has a chance its betsy lane

Valley by 25+.
cross_rider Wrote:I think Paintsville has a shot.
:lmao: I hope you are kidding?

I'd love to see that but we know how likely that would be!
bigman77 Wrote:Valley by 25+.
Really ?
SV is the only team that can beat SV, if they play like they are capable they should have no problem.
alleycat53 Wrote:Really ?

Thats right. Valley by 25+.
Pages: 1 2