Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tim Tebow will Return in '09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope this to be the case. I'd like to see Tebow get a chance at the 2nd Heisman and 3rd title.
I figured that would be the decision he would make....glad I'll get the chance to watch him play in Commonwealth next year.
Great news for the Gators
I don;t think he will stay for his sr year. But if he stay, Fl might win it again next year.
cj2561 Wrote:I don;t think he will stay for his sr year. But if he stay, Fl might win it again next year.

He done announced that he was staying CJ
IRISH4 Wrote:I figured that would be the decision he would make....glad I'll get the chance to watch him play in Commonwealth next year.

Me too.
This has to make the Gators preseason #1.
that sucks
NIKE2010 Wrote:Me too.

And me to lol..
racer4life Wrote:This has to make the Gators preseason #1.

What other stars come back for the Gators? Tebow is great, but his supporting cast makes him great.
Stardust Wrote:What other stars come back for the Gators? Tebow is great, but his supporting cast makes him great.
If the Gators don’t get any early entries, they will return 19 of their 22 starters...They lose Louis Murphy and some linemen....if Brandon Spikes and Percy Harvin choose to return to the gators, I truly believe this could be one of the best teams in college football history!
Not much of a surprise really.
Well, add another year that UK won't beat Florida lol.
Tebow Is The Man
Yes
It does suck for KY and every other team in the nation.....but you know gator fans got to be going crazy abou this! Good Decision on his part tho....smart kid.
tebow brings both peices of hardware to the swamp in 09 and the entire country will be doing the gator chomp...lol