Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd 70 - Prestonsburg 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats South Floyd
South Floyd 18 15 21 16 70

Prestonsburg 6 16 18 10 50

South Floyd (4-7) -- Cunn 9, Hall 9, D. Tackett 7, J. Tackett 12, Damron 4, Castle 12, Dye 6, Bailey 6, Hall 3, Stumbo 2.
Prestonsburg (2-12) -- Fields 15, DeRossett 12, Waugh 8, Wertz 2, Toe 8, Birchett 5.
Prestonsburg was down by around 15 the entire game and got it down to 9 early in the 4th quarter, but the Lady Raiders caught fire from the outside and never looked back.

Prestonsburg doesn't have as bad of a team as they record or results show, but they make a ton of mental mistakes and commit lots of silly fouls in which lead to this types of losses.

Congrats Raiders!
its Conn, not Cunn.
and i think the Lady Raiders are a very Dangerous team.
I think SF has alot of talent.
and to Lindsey Fields->juss hang in there.
Congrats to SF. Hang in there Fields, you are leading a young team. I agree SF is dangerous...............
How is South Floyd doing this year?
The Raiders are 5-8.
They have beaten Allen Central,P-burg,Jenkins twice,and Fairview.
any thoughts on their players???
Andi Conn #15(pointguard)??Jessi Tackett # 24 (center)??Kayla Hall.,Tuttle,and others..???
I think that the lady raiders will hurt next year without Jessi Tacket, she's tough on the inside and when they lose her they lose all height. Kayla Hall and Chelsie Tuttle are very sharp shooters and when the 2 of them are both hitting you can't go wrong. The lady raiders have a very young and talented team, with a bunch of great freshman. Kiana Hall and Gabby Bailey have a very bright future ahead. Ashley Castle is very talented but is not as great as every one makes her out to be.