Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cardinals 33 - Panthers 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow!
Congrats to the Cardinals! They capitalized on the Panthers turnovers and ran the ball really well.
Im in Shock!
Very surprising score. The Panthers moved the ball down the field with ease on their first drive and then the Cardinals scored 30 unaswered points....the Cardinals defense has improved tremendously over the past few weeks.
It wasn't the Cardinals defense that was good. Jake Delhomme is just that bad. If they could get a QB, they would be an awesome team. Delhomme is a pretty good back up, but he isn't gonna win you a superbowl
runninrebs21 Wrote:It wasn't the Cardinals defense that was good. Jake Delhomme is just that bad. If they could get a QB, they would be an awesome team. Delhomme is a pretty good back up, but he isn't gonna win you a superbowl

Delhomme had a good season so IDK how you come up with that, and the Cardinals beat Atlanta last week whose offense was one of the better ones in the league.
A good season yeah, but he has choked the last 2 playoff games he has played and has been streaky throughout the season. His biggest problem is he makes some VERY stupid decisions which lead to INT's. The fumble tonight wasnt his fault and 1 INT wasnt, the other 4 were. And everyone knows it, the panthers need a true qb or they will just be a good team, but never win a superbowl
He did throw into double and triple coverage a few times, but the 'Zona db's made great reads and breaks on the ball to pick 'em. I'm not going to say that his play cost them the game tonight because it's a team effort, but it sure did help to the demise of their playoff hopes. I'd say that Delhomme will be back as the starter next season, but I wouldn't be surprised if they draft a QB come April.
WOW, Cardinals are playing great at the right time!
Pure carnage
Defeintely a Shocker