Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 85 - Tug Valley, WV 76 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bill chapman hits a 3 as time went out to send it to OT.
Justin Porter was on fire tonight 8 threes and ended up with 35
Congrats SC
fan_14 Wrote:bill chapman hits a 3 as time went out to send it to OT.
Justin Porter was on fire tonight 8 threes and ended up with 35

Yea that was a nice shot Chapman hit at the end of regulation. Too bad he got tossed really don't think he did more than any one else but nice game cards big win. Justin was on fire.
Good game until the fight broke out.
Congrats SC
Nice win for SC
It was a really good game. But someone needs to do something with Coach Harless. He does not need to touch any kid the way he did tonight.
This Sc team is playing a little better now Justin Porter had a hot hand tonight and could not miss from behind the arc. It was a crazy shot Chapman got of to send the game into overtime, If i recall correctly he hit the foul shots to send the game against LC in to the 1st Ot so hats off to him. Dustin Meade has really came around and has been playing pretty good here lately to. With the 57th being wide open this year and the way Sc is playing now Some teams better watch out because they could get upset by SC and districts is at their place this year. Oh and about the coach putting his hands on the player tonight im sure he had his reasons no im not defending him any what so ever but it was just a mass chaos on the floor with players fighting and Fans from Tug Valley jumping down onto the floor. This may be the end of these to teams playing each other for awhile to.
Good win for sheldon Clark. You beat a good team. Don't know what happened wasn't there , but I would figure that both head coaches are probably embarrassed in what happened Coach Harless and Coach Thompson don't condone bad sportsmanship. This is a rival game since Harless used to coach Tug Valley . Anything can happen on any given night. SC has some nice young talent. SC now needs to build on this win.
Who does SC play next?
Allen Central on Tuesday
BatCat11 Wrote:Allen Central on Tuesday

Thanks, where is this game gonna be? And who do they play thursday in Pikeville?
John_Redcorn Wrote:thanks j where is this game gonna be..and who do they play thursday in pikeville..
Its @ AC and they play South Floyd in the "All A Classic"
How many times have they played Tug Valley this year?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:How many times have they played Tug Valley this year?
This was the 2nd time 1st time at there place the beat us by like 20 some
We don't play them anymore this season.
I heard that one of SC players was kicked off the team. Any truth to this?
cardinal mom Wrote:It was a really good game. But someone needs to do something with Coach Harless. He does not need to touch any kid the way he did tonight.
Really?
What exactly did he do?
And which player was it?
This is a shame that such a good game ended up in a fight.
Yeah Sheldon Clark has come up with some pretty crazy shots to send games into OT.
Its nice to see the Chapman kid finally get some playing time.
catsfan44 Wrote:i heard that one of sc players was kicked off the team. any truth to this

I don't Know. I heard the same.
Its a shame that a player should get theirselves kicked off of a team I mean its a shame to see I happen to a player on an average playing team. It really is. I mean cant the kids stay out of trouble because its such a shame when this happens. I hate seeing players being kicked off of a team because its just terrible. These high school games are the last games that these young gentlemen will ever play in thier lives and like I said it is such a shame to see it taken away from them before they can blink thier small wrinkly eyes. I dont mean to sound like a preacher because God knows I'm not and he knows who I am and knows me very well but serioulsy, it is just such a shame for a young man to be kicked off of a teaml. No matter what he does he should be aloud to stay on the team in my opinion. Just have ltos of running and hard practice in punishmetn. Poor players from SC. What a shame.
12. We ask that you, the user, attempt to use correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization when posting in the public forum. Posts that cannot be easily read will be removed by the Staff. Numerous unreadable posts can be grounds for an infraction or suspension from BGR.

Some of you need to read this and try to follow the rules of this site.
Im not sure if the player (Keith Anderson) got kicked off or quit. I think he quit because of the incident between him and coach Harless, but don't hold me to that, but the situation was just out of control, the fight and just everything going on it was very hostel, and emotions flare but I hate to see him go.
He quit the team
BatCat11 Wrote:He quit the team
Thanks J.