Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 67 - Phelps 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East ridge Beat Phelps by 14..........:Cheerlead
I had East Ridge by 13, so close. Congratulations Warriors! Great win.
Congrats East Ridge. Keep working hard Phelps
Good job East Ridge..come on phelps lets go..
does anybody kno the final score?
I believe that was at Phelps, which would make that a very good road win..
Congrats to East Ridge
Good win for East Ridge...
East Ridge 19 12 20 16 67

Phelps 11 14 15 13 53

East Ridge (9-6) -- Fields 13, Williams 10, Lawson 8, McClanahan 15, Meade 9, Thacker 12.
Phelps (9-2) -- Stiltner 14, Hobbs 3, Maynard 19, Campbell 4, Hopson 2, Smith 4, Hager 7.
Thanks for the stats!
It was a good game....East Ridge out played Phelps....One of the best called games I have seen this year....Phelps just get back out and pick it up...Good job East Ridge.....
Ballhandler Wrote:It was a good game....East Ridge out played Phelps....One of the best called games I have seen this year....Phelps just get back out and pick it up...Good job East Ridge.....
IT WAS A DESCENT CALLED GAME BUT THE BIG BOY HIT RYAN HAGER WITH 3 ELBOWS IN THE SAME POSETION AND NOTHIN WAS CALLED
Congrats East Ridge well played ballgame......
Congrats ER! I think that ER could play the sleeper role if the right circumstances present themselves in March!
Ballhandler Wrote:It was a good game....East Ridge out played Phelps....One of the best called games I have seen this year....Phelps just get back out and pick it up...Good job East Ridge.....

Phelps played terrible,had they played their normal ball it would have been a lot better game with Phelps possibly winning. IMO these 2 teams are pretty even. congrats to ER and work harder hornets !!
About what I expected, nice win for the Warriors! Pretty good game from McClanahan I see.
myhero#5 Wrote:IT WAS A DESCENT CALLED GAME BUT THE BIG BOY HIT RYAN HAGER WITH 3 ELBOWS IN THE SAME POSETION AND NOTHIN WAS CALLED

:lmao: its called working in the post the refs gave him just as much right to push back