Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 68 - North Laurel 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got the score over the phone, and the caller wasn't exactly sure that was the score. If not, someone can correct it later.
Good win for Shelby Valley. Congrats!
Way to rebound Valley in a game some thought you would lose. Keep it up, and keep improving.
If this score is correct, seems like the offense must have been clicking on all cylinders tonight. Keep up the good work, Wildcats!
formerwildcat22 Wrote:If this score is correct, seems like the offense must have been clicking on all cylinders tonight. Keep up the good work, Wildcats!

I just received another call with a different score, but they weren't sure either. I changed the thread title to 68-55.
Unofficially:

Elisha Justice 27 points
Ashley Hatfield 11 points
Deven Adams 8 points
Taylor Newsome 8 points
Tyler Newsome 7 points
Logan Bryant 3 points
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Unofficially:

Elisha Justice 27 points
Ashley Hatfield 11 points
Deven Adams 8 points
Taylor Newsome 8 points
Tyler Newsome 7 points
Logan Bryant 3 points

Shoulder ain't botherin him any more.
I've always said, if Elisha scores 20+, Valley doesn't lose.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Got the score over the phone, and the caller wasn't exactly sure that was the score. If not, someone can correct it later.

According to the KHSAA website, the score was 68-57. Great win for Valley and Justice's best performance since the injury.
bucslover68 Wrote:According to the KHSAA website, the score was 68-57. Great win for Valley and Justice's best performance since the injury.

Thanks for the correction. I hate posting information when I don't know if it is accurate, but I knew people were interested in the outcome. I didn't want to post something like "Valley Wins" in the title. The score wasn't on KHSAA when I looked.
Congrats Valley
Awesome road win for Shelby Valley...I guess we can all say that Elisha is back to 100% with 27 points.
I called the 11 point win in the prediction thread, nice.
NL has not been playing very well, so this may had been another wee bit of a struggle for Valley...
Very good win for Shelby Valley
a win is a win...but though Shelby Valley would win by a larger margin...
Went to the game last night.Good win for Valley.Justice is back.
bigman77 Wrote:Went to the game last night.Good win for Valley.Justice is back.
He isnt back all the way yet it appeared to me, but looks like he is 85-90%.

Valley played much better, had a 19 point lead in the first quarter. I think they may be coming out of their slump. From talking to NL people outside and at concessions, NL has been in a slump themselfs. But they looked to be coming out of it in the second half. They played like a totally different team after half time.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:He isnt back all the way yet it appeared to me, but looks like he is 85-90%.

Valley played much better, had a 19 point lead in the first quarter. I think they may be coming out of their slump. From talking to NL people outside and at concessions, NL has been in a slump themselfs. But they looked to be coming out of it in the second half. They played like a totally different team after half time.

NL did have a better second half.To much Valley.
Congrats Wildcats! Glad to see Elisha have a good game!

uk96

I thought SV would win this one by more. They have too much talent to let some games be as close as they have. They need to develop that killer instinct and put teams away like Elliott does. Not being negative just think they could be something special if they develop that killer instinct. Some people say a win is a win but if you let teams hang around it will eventually come back to bite you. You guys are too good to let teams play you close so start showing the talent that you have...