Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: OPEN RESPONSE: Excessive Posts - but not without a purpose (PLEASE READ) Part 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe you should try one region at a time.Since you already have a few from the 16th it would be a good place to start. I'm just saying that their are an awful lot of threads with no posts. It makes the site cumbersome. I'm from the 16th and get on here to get info on 14th and 15th teams.
LET EM PLAY Wrote:Maybe you should try one region at a time.Since you already have a few from the 16th it would be a good place to start. I'm just saying that their are an awful lot of threads with no posts. It makes the site cumbersome. I'm from the 16th and get on here to get info on 14th and 15th teams.

Great suggestions. But, who's in the 16? Who's in the 14th & 15th? I would not know who is in what District, nor would I have the time to hunt down who in the scores. If someone else wishes to attempt this, please volunteer. Maybe others would be inclined to help with the process. Maybe member here who wish to help with the promotion of the site would volunteer to take a District or Region? Then who would be responsible for knowing who would post the cross District games?

This is a cumbersome process in which there is no easy answer. I will continue the current process unless directed to do so differently or others would be willing to help with the process. We can attempt this for a short while until it proves itself fruitless. There have been enough positive posters on this thread to warrant that we continue, and I am not looking for them to continue to comment.

I have no issue with being proved wrong and I feel there are some who hope that I am. The shortsigthedness of that though is that then no one has tried any other type of aggressive approach.

My point is that this great site has been around for a few years, yet not many outside of a specific region really uses it to it's fullest potential. That is to no fault of anyone here who is associated with the site, so I am not saying anything negative to the current members, so please don't take it that way. I, as a new member am coming with my own hopes to help the site. It's a free site that gives us all privelages that we should appreciate. Since the Staff of BGR want the site to grow, what can we do to give back to them for the countless hours that they perform.

If this is kicking the can, then I have no problem with kicking the can. I would hope for the best of the sites sake, that we don't have members that just hope this process fails. I challenge each of us to come up with ways to promote and gain ground into new areas.
Pages: 1 2