Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Baltimore 13 Tennessee 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Makes me sick. I thought for sure we could at least make it back to the Super Bowl. What a long off season now.
Too much D from the Ravens
The big pass to Heap should of been delay of game...That play gave the ravens momentum....And also looked to me like flacco stepped out of bounds in the end zone when the ravens were backed up.
The Titans failed to execute when they had their oppertunities. I believe they had 3 TO's in the Red Zone...one costly fumble that would've gave them 1st & G from the 4. A missed FG earlier in the 3rd and the no call on the delay of game on the final Ravens drive hurt also.
IRISH4 Wrote:The Titans failed to execute when they had their oppertunities. I believe they had 3 TO's in the Red Zone...one costly fumble that would've gave them 1st & G from the 4. A missed FG earlier in the 3rd and the no call on the delay of game on the final Ravens drive hurt also.

Turnovers did hurt as well
I know...those 3 were killers.
Good day to not be a fan of the Titans. I've had a nice day, UK won and Tennessee lost.
IRISH4 Wrote:The Titans failed to execute when they had their oppertunities. I believe they had 3 TO's in the Red Zone...one costly fumble that would've gave them 1st & G from the 4. A missed FG earlier in the 3rd and the no call on the delay of game on the final Ravens drive hurt also.

Well put. Titans turned if over in the Red Zone 3 times. When you turn it over like they did today, they dont even derserve to win. Very Disspointing tho! Sad
Can't say I'm surprised.
Can't complain, I love the titans, but the ravens are my second favorite team.
Kinda knew that Balitmore would win this, They are playing great!!
Definitly the Ravens D is back to being the best in Football