Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 71 - Letcher Co. Central 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final
Congrats JC
Good job JC!
WOW....Was not expecting to logon and see this score. A very big letdown it seems! Coach Justice and company cannot be pleased with his teams performance after losing 2 in a row! Good teams find ways to win..And this team will find it soon enough! GO COUGARS!
Surprised me I thought LCC would have controlled this game from the start. Congrats to the Johnson Central team, and good luck to both teams on there upcoming games.
Great win for JC! Looks like Coach M has this very talented group playing up to their potential. Keep it up through the district games. Go Eagles!
Coach M might come around and finally realize that his seniors are worth a lot more to him and the team than many people want to admit.
There is hope in sight if Coach M removes the blinders and steps up like his team is trying to step up!
GOOD LUCK EAGLES!
Much needed win for the Eagles. Things looking up ??? lets see from here. As stated many times JC has enough talent to get it done if utilized properly. At one time during the game all 5 seniors were on the floor and their experience showed, No dribbling over their heads or one handed passing to the other team. This group will make Coaches look GOOD. Great job by both teams.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:WOW....Was not expecting to logon and see this score. A very big letdown it seems! Coach Justice and company cannot be pleased with his teams performance after losing 2 in a row! Good teams find ways to win..And this team will find it soon enough! GO COUGARS!

Perhaps just the better team won.Rolleyes
Good Win for the Johnson Central Eagles!
Congrats JC, nice win
Mr Kimball, Perhaps Coach M is finally going to start coaching the game and use what was taught to him a few years back. I know Coach M knows the game and knows who he should be playing. Tonight he finally was showing that he might be getting around to becoming a True Head Coach by playing the 5 guys who have been there , know how to avoid stupid mistakes, and they know that team ball and smart play making can win games down the road.
Coach M has 5 smart young men that have earned the spot on the floor, they have all proven themself but politics has controlled Coach M. It's up to him , if he wants to become a legend at JCHS he has a chance to start buiding on that now. If not he won't be there next season.
I kind of thought that LCC would win this one, I guess I thought wrong. Congrats to JC, sounds like things are looking up over that way.
stringmusic Wrote:Mr Kimball, Perhaps Coach M is finally going to start coaching the game and use what was taught to him a few years back. I know Coach M knows the game and knows who he should be playing. Tonight he finally was showing that he might be getting around to becoming a True Head Coach by playing the 5 guys who have been there , know how to avoid stupid mistakes, and they know that team ball and smart play making can win games down the road.
Coach M has 5 smart young men that have earned the spot on the floor, they have all proven themself but politics has controlled Coach M. It's up to him , if he wants to become a legend at JCHS he has a chance to start buiding on that now. If not he won't be there next season.
Keeping egos in check might be the biggest obstacle to overcome in putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together.
Congrats JC!
great job boys keep it up
go jc
Nice win JC:Clap:
JC 34 FT's
LCC 11 FT's

Hard to overcome. JC played a hard and physical game that LCC didn't adjust to.
Doctor J Wrote:JC 34 FT's
LCC 11 FT's

Hard to overcome. JC played a hard and physical game that LCC didn't adjust to.

I was not at the game and I am glad to hear this. JC has the size and physical abilites to play this kind of game. Lets hope we have the drama over from this week and are ready to start playing good hard team ball. Their is enough talent on this team to win the 15th, yes and that includes beating SV.
Yes, JC was more physical and as a result shot more FT's than LCC. Go figure.
JC played better than LCC. Some rather questionable calls and non-calls. LCC must learn from experience and JC had their best performance of their 3 games.
UKisN1 Wrote:Yes, JC was more physical and as a result shot more FT's than LCC. Go figure.
JC played better than LCC. Some rather questionable calls and non-calls. LCC must learn from experience and JC had their best performance of their 3 games.

JC is just now getting the kinks out and starting to play some team ball...gj JC
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Got news for you PLAYBOY the scoreboard told who the best team was at the end of the game!!!

So this means theat Magoffin is better than JC???
The King Wrote:So this means theat Magoffin is better than JC???

They was that night
Wow, very impressed with this win! Congrats Eagles!
On January 3 2009, they certainly were.
i forgot all about this game being played but i am shocked with this score. i thought letcher was about 10 points better than johnson central but it didnt show yesterday.
Nice win for JC and the 15th

We will settle that issue with one more game at JC and the districts. My mooney is on JC!

uk96

Congrats to JC. i really expected LC to win this one but that is why they play the games. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way....
Congrats Johnson Central!!
Keep your heads up LCC!!
Pages: 1 2