Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No Purpose In Posting So Many Scores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come on Stardust, there is no reason in posting all those scores everyday other than building up your posts...95% of the posters on this site couldn't care less about the majority of them...Look at all the 0 posts that are on most threads...Its hard to find the threads that people do care about for scanning over the ones we don't...

If someone wants all these scores they can go to khsaa.org and get all the scores they want...Nice effort but really pointless...
I couldn't agree more. It is such a hassle to find the thread you are looking for.
In retrospect couldn't we all just go to the KHSAA website and get our scores?

Yes maybe there are a lot of threads and maybe there are some that have some interest and some that may not. The ones that have no interest will drop quickly.

I'm sure they will drop off some in the near future but I for one am happy to see some interest from other parts of the state. The sites founder and owner originally wanted the site to grow outside it's eastern Ky starting point and we will never be able to grow unless we step out of the past and work towards the future.

Remeber we are BlueGrassRivals not EasternKentuckyRivals.

I have more comments that I will post later but this is all I wanted to add from my cell phone. To hard to type.
It serves no purpose to post scores from areas of the state where there is 0% member participation on the boards. I couldn't agree more. That is not the way to increase membership. It only serves as a turn-off to existing active members. I am glad someone started the thread because I have been thinking the same thing for the past week. Go to the KHSAA scoreboard or Kentucky.com if you just want scores. Thank you & AMEN!
Guys, we are working on it. Members are contributing to the site and trying to help it grow and expand. Please refer your friends from your area as well as all over the state in order to help us do that. Stardust does post a lot of scores but I know that I don't check KHSAA everyday just to see the scores because I don't even know the games are but I can log in and see that a top team in the state played and find out how they did. They will be toned down but you can't knock someone for trying to help. You all are free to contribute what you want, same goes for him.
ttt
Thank you all for the posts. Whether supported or not, please take time to see the reasoning in this thread:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=53076