Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whos the top teams in the 13th all A?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what does everybody think the top 3 teams are
B'Ville, Jackson Co., Lynn Camp
1. B'Ville
2. Jackson County
3. Lynn Camp
1. Lynn Camp
2. B'Ville
3. Jackson Co.

All these teams have alot of good tallent. Lynn Camp has a team this year with the corbin transfer (Cody Dixon) and the Scott CO. (Joe Siler). Adam Bray came from corbin and was a big part of the team, he will make a big difference in the team. That goes the same way with his teammate (Chris Eggen) he is battling hard in practice and working hard. The B'Ville tigers in the other hand also have some tallent as well but the WILDCATS from LYNN CAMP are in town and they won't go down with out a fight. Oh and as far as Jackson CO. goes i have nothing to say about them cause i dont' know them.
Jackson Co.
B'ville
Harlan
and Lynn Camp

Jackson Co. has enough talent to win the 13th region All A as well as the overall region
their freshman last year were awsome Their big man about 6'4 won the dunk contest at Corbin last year. Coaching may be a problem
From what i hear from some people on in jackson county they arent gonna be the same team they've been (which aint been the best middle school) but who knows they may just not know what their talking about
Jackson Co has some nice young talent and will be a nice team and hard to ahndle this season.