Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3 exams in ONE week - dissapreciation thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I realized that I have three exams this week. I had a German test today, an Astronomy test tomorrow, and a Human Sexuality test on Thursday. :Shaking: :insane:
Man tough week for you. Those are some tough classes as well. Is that human sexuality a psychology class or more of an anatomy type class.
Human Sexuality is a Family Science class, so you could say that it's more of a psychology class. We don't cover any anatomy, because as my professor says, "we should already know what those look like."
ComfortEagle Wrote:Human Sexuality is a Family Science class, so you could say that it's more of a psychology class. We don't cover any anatomy, because as my professor says, "we should already know what those look like."

yeah but a refresher course every once in a while cant hurt
If you need a refresher course look down your pants.
Everything sounds easy enough except german...ugg! Good luck!
Best of luck CE. Seems like you know German pretty well and as for the others, just take them as they come and next week will be better. Don't let stress get the best of you, we all have these weeks. If I were QQ, I would probably pull all of my hair out. lol
They ended up not being so bad.
That's good to know. Congratulations.
Me and Ballababy had a lot of tests last week.. Developmental Psychology, Modern Social Problems, Human Health and Wellness, and Values of Human Services.. I know we got an A on the Health Test but havent got back any of the other ones.
and we have a Bio lab test next Thursday and our labs are due.... :help:

BallaBaby

We'll get the same grades on each test...hahaha
Balla and 15th are a bunch of....CHEATERS!!!! lol
no we're not.. we just work together
Well that's one way of justifying it....lol...Balla does my pre-cal...
Man, Im so glad i aint in school anymore. I hated tests!