Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Question for MOJO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if Cianni and you would consider doing the fan polls for EKY football that you guys run on the other site. I know the season is about over and it may be too late for this season but I hope you guys will do it for the 2006 season because you guys do a good job with the polls and it is interesting to see the results when numerous people are voting. Also if you guys plan on doing it for basketball on the other site, which I think I remember you saying that you guys probably would, I hope you guys can do it on BGR also.
PHSFAN Wrote:I was wondering if Cianni and you would consider doing the fan polls for EKY football that you guys run on the other site. I know the season is about over and it may be too late for this season but I hope you guys will do it for the 2006 season because you guys do a good job with the polls and it is interesting to see the results when numerous people are voting. Also if you guys plan on doing it for basketball on the other site, which I think I remember you saying that you guys probably would, I hope you guys can do it on BGR also.

I agree! :worthy:
I enjoy looking at the poles too. It's nice to see how it turns out when there's a conglomerate of voters.
True True.
Yeah ...you guys should do it*
Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words and the comments. I enjoy doing the polls. I'm totally flattered, I seen the title I thought oh lord what have I said now. I'll do it but I'll probably need some help. For the last 3 or 4 weeks, I've been without my partner Cianni as he's been MIA. I know this is going to be hard to believe but we never really knew each others identity, so I have no way of contacting him. If a couple of the administrators or mods, would be so kind to help me tally polls it's on like Donky Kong. I enjoy posting and running the polls as well as you all enjoy viewing them. I love what QQ has done with the site and for mountain sports specifically but all sports for that matter. I mean saving a few bucks here and there can be very pocket worthy, BGR helps us do that. The site seems more user oriented and not such a battle to get an opinion across. Here's a big thank you to QQ, the administrations and mods of BGR. :theman::wenumber1

For this week, I'll let the polls run where they're at and post results on here. Next week, BGR members will get to vote as well. How's that sound guys?? After the regular season we'll get us together a Mt. Top 25 fan poll for all the mountain schools involved combined.

As for basketball, and baseball. If I have time I'll do them. As most know football is my main interested but I may do them.
MOJO Wrote:Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words and the comments. I enjoy doing the polls. I'm totally flattered, I seen the title I thought oh lord what have I said now. I'll do it but I'll probably need some help. For the last 3 or 4 weeks, I've been without my partner Cianni as he's been MIA. I know this is going to be hard to believe but we never really knew each others identity, so I have no way of contacting him. If a couple of the administrators or mods, would be so kind to help me tally polls it's on like Donky Kong. I enjoy posting and running the polls as well as you all enjoy viewing them. I love what QQ has done with the site and for mountain sports specifically but all sports for that matter. I mean saving a few bucks here and there can be very pocket worthy, BGR helps us do that. The site seems more user oriented and not such a battle to get an opinion across. Here's a big thank you to QQ, the administrations and mods of BGR. :theman::wenumber1

For this week, I'll let the polls run where they're at and post results on here. Next week, BGR members will get to vote as well. How's that sound guys?? After the regular season we'll get us together a Mt. Top 25 fan poll for all the mountain schools involved combined.

As for basketball, and baseball. If I have time I'll do them. As most know football is my main interested but I may do them.

You rock.. thanks mojo. :rock: