Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: shelby valley vs magoffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any predictions.
Valley should win in a big way.

Valley-48
Magoffin-16
Magoffin looked good in practice yesterday and after the off week, all players seem to be good to go.
SV by a couple of tds.
If valley plays like they are able to then the should come out with a pretty big win
If they don't it'll be a close with valley pulling away in the fourth
shelby valley
Shelby Valley by a whole lot
Sv 55
Magoffin 14
Shelby Valley
Shelby Valley will win BIG over Magoffin County. Where's this game at?
Shelby Valley by 3 td's at least
Magoffin just doesnt have enough players....
Sc over Mag
Valley will win it big, magoffin has no depth.
I think MC has a chance, just because of the pride factor. MC has always been told you can't do this or that and that your no good, but the kids that have stayed with the team have something in them called "PRIDE". SV probably has the better talent at several positions, but over-confidence can be just as harmful as a busted play. It will be close and it will be a very good game. It's at MCHS so that I truely believe will help the Hornets.

Final Score:

MC- 30
SV- 22 (OT)!!!!!!!!!!:rock:
Lets hope your right Voice. GO HORNETS.
Being at MC will help them., and if Valley overlooks MC then they could get surprised. Magoffin does have some players, and if they got confidence that they can win then anything can happen....
valley over magoffin 34 to 7
I think that magoffin will win..we got Larry Neil Fletcher, Jordan Howard, Brandon Shephard and others, and they have been doing really good at practice so what i have heard of this past week..the fans will be there to cheer them on and the spirit club of MCHS will be there also, so that should do alot of good for Mag. Co.
Well in Magoffin we only have like 16 players now so......
I would love to see this game go into OT, just to see how the Hornets can handle themselves.
it seems to me that magoffin co as a community just isn't really that interested in football wich is a shame because their basketball teams and baseball teams usually have so good athletes.
they need to bring in a coach that is dedicated to the job and not just a teacher that is in it for the extra cash....someone who can draw the students out for the team i heard that there are only about 20 players on the team.
from what i hear there are some really big kids walking the hallways at magoffin co.
but someone who really knows the game and that could teach the game would really help out over there
a weight program could help these players too
I think Magoffin has made huge strides as of late on the grid-iron. They only missed the playoffs last year by a single game. The Hornets are trying to lay a foundation for the future and that is admirable, but I do not see them beating Valley. I was impressed with Valley's ability to be physical and how prepared they were against SC. If they continue to play like they did against SC they will battle P'burg & PCC for the 3 & 4 spots. I like the Hornets for their effort, but they may just be a couple years away IMO. Good Luck to Both Teams.:thumb:

Valley: 35
Magoffin: 14
Hopefully the Hornets will be able to pull this one out. They should have the fan support for the rest of the season and hopefully this will allow them to win. Everyone is tired of losing so the might just stand up and win.

Mc-28
Sv-22
I love my Hornets and wish them the best. Good luck to both teams.
Come on MAGOFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SV 35
Magoffin 14
Shelby Valley