Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee County 71 - Powell County 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great win for the Bobcats, with Aaron Charles scoring his 1,000th career point!!! Game was close, in the first half, the second half, the Bobcats slowly stretched out the lead.
Congrats LC
tts
LeeCoBobcatfan Wrote:Great win for the Bobcats, with Aaron Charles scoring his 1,000th career point!!! Game was close, in the first half, the second half, the Bobcats slowly stretched out the lead.

Congrats to Lee Co. and Aaron Charles!:Thumbs:
Sloppy play through the half....and yes, Powell is improving. Lee tightened up the defense after halftime. Charles, Pelfrey and Pittman scored in double figures (Charles 29 pts, 7 rebounds, 5 steals and 7 assists). Lee's bench is also getting stronger as the season progresses.

Congratulations to Charles on scoring his 1000th point!
I can't believe Powell kept it that close in the first half. If they would have done the same in the 2nd half this game would have been much closer. Keep up your head pirates u are really improving, and congrats to lee county.
good job lee co and good job aaron on ur 1000th point..powell did keep the game close but that was only due to lee co. mistakes they gave up way too many easy baskets...powell is better than what ppl say and they are young..number 21 for powell not sure what his name is...is a good player and their point guard..number 5 looks to handle the ball good but doenst look to score..
how many games has powell won this season
powell county is 1-11 on the year now
theflash Wrote:good job lee co and good job aaron on ur 1000th point..powell did keep the game close but that was only due to lee co. mistakes they gave up way too many easy baskets...powell is better than what ppl say and they are young..number 21 for powell not sure what his name is...is a good player and their point guard..number 5 looks to handle the ball good but doenst look to score..

NUMBER 21 IS MORGAN REED AND NUMBER 5 IS CARLISLE CREECH ITS FUNNY YOU DONT LOOK FOR HIM TO SCORE HE IS POWELLS LEADING SCORER HE WAS BEING GAURDED BY CHARLES. BY THE WAY BOTH THESE PLAYERS ARE SOPHOMORES. DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
THEONLYONE Wrote:NUMBER 21 IS MORGAN REED AND NUMBER 5 IS CARLISLE CREECH ITS FUNNY YOU DONT LOOK FOR HIM TO SCORE HE IS POWELLS LEADING SCORER HE WAS BEING GAURDED BY CHARLES. BY THE WAY BOTH THESE PLAYERS ARE SOPHOMORES. DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

i said they were both good players..and for them being sophomores..i said they were young also..that was also the first time id seen them play so u cant fault me for saying he doesnt look to score..yeah he had charles guarding him..if he's powells leading scorer this year then he would have had better defenders on him than charles..not sayin hes not a good defender bc he played good D last nite...but im sure the other teams powell has played have had better defenders on him
Congrats Lee Co.