Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cavaliers 98 - Celtics 83
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cav's and King James dominate the Celtics, doing it without Zadrunas, a big part of their Defense. James goes for 38 to lead the Cavs to a perfect 18-0 record at home. The Celtics drop to 3rd in the division, losing their 7th of their last 9 games.

Time for concern Celtic fan?
Celtics have been in a funk as of late, I hope they can turn it around.
Stardust Wrote:Cav's and King James dominate the Celtics, doing it without Zadrunas, a big part of their Defense. James goes for 38 to lead the Cavs to a perfect 18-0 record at home. The Celtics drop to 3rd in the division, losing their 7th of their last 9 games.

Time for concern Celtic fan?

19-0 at home now. And LeBron is unstoppable, and I know ppl wont believe it but i think they have a true shot at a championship this year. I think Kobe will end up being too selfish in the end, and without James Posey, Boston can't stop King James.
Boston is getting everyone's best game as of now, especially on the road. Also, the Cavs are the hottest team in the league right now. It's still early in the season, but the Celtics are struggling, but I'd prefer my team to struggle now rather than in Febuary or March.

I don't think that Boston will defend their championship this season and as of right now the Cavs and the Lakers look to be the two favored to goto the finals.
great win for Lebron and the Cavs, Celtics better step it up or they will be hurtin when it comes playoff time
Celtics are falling apart.
I wouldnt worry about the celtics yet.. they will get back on track soon..
i heard they might sign marbury?
Celtics finaly won last night, againts the Raptors I do believe
I see for the playoff's Cavs vs Magic's.Big Grin