Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Southern Conference Standings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the season in its last full month, I thought people would be interested in keeping up with the Pike County standings. I will start another thread for the Northern Conference.

I will post the standings to the best of my knowledge, and maybe someone can help me out if I am wrong. As far as I know:

1. Virgie 6-0 w/ games left at Pikeville, Elkhorn, Millard, and at home vs Feds Creek
2. Pikeville 4-2 w/ games left at home vs Virgie, Dorton, EC, and a game with FC (not sure if those 2 are home or away).
3. Millard 3-3 w/ games left at home vs Dorton, Virgie, and games vs FC and EC (not sure if those two are home or away).
4. Dorton 3-3 w/ games left at Millard, Pikeville, and at home vs EC and FC.
5. Elkhorn 1-4 w/ games left at Virgie, Dorton, and Pikeville and games vs Millard and FC (not sure if those two are home or away).
6. Feds Creek 0-5 w/ games left at Dorton, Virgie, and vs Pikeville, EC, and Millard (not sure if those three are home or away).

I know Virgie and Pikeville play tonight, and we play Millard on Monday. We may also be able to post the dates for these remaining games in this thread.
Millard plays Dorton Monday, Feds Creek Thursday, and Virgie Friday next week. Then we play EC on the 23rd. All of our conference games left are at home!
thanks for the standings. What day or dates does pike county tourn start.
I have been told Feb. 7th, but I am not 100% sure.
media man Wrote:thanks for the standings. What day or dates does pike county tourn start.

We won't know for sure until the tournament meeting at the Board of Education. We have not been contacted about the date for that meeting yet.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:We won't know for sure until the tournament meeting at the Board of Education. We have not been contacted about the date for that meeting yet.

Where's the tourn. held at this year?
wildcats88 Wrote:Where's the tourn. held at this year?

I've heard Virgie and I've heard Belfry. I guess we'll know in the next couple of weeks.
Updated standings:

Virgie 6-1
Pikeville 5-2
Millard 4-3
Dorton 3-4
Elkhorn 1-5
Feds Creek 1-5
The tournament rotates between the southern and northern conferences. Last years tournament was held at Mullins which is in the Northern Conference. This year it is supposed to be held in the Southern Conference. I personally like the idea of having it at Pikeville College EVERY year.