Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co 86 - North Laurel 80
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good win for the Bobcats, might give them some confience and start playing better ball..Congrats Breathitt!
Nice win for Breathitt
Missed this one. Good job Breathitt. Good to see a 14th region team beat a 13th region team. Congrats.
Breathitt Co. 86 North Laurel 80

Breathitt Co. 18 25 22 21 86

North Laurel 18 22 23 17 80

Breathitt Co. (5-6) -- Noble 2, Harry 13, Haddix 10, Congleton 1, Ritchie 23, Hays 6, Fugate 11, Moore 14, Fletcher 6.
North Laurel (6-9) -- Shears 15, Jones 3, Seidel 26, Couch 14, Baker 5, Wardrup 11, Creech 6
Both of these teams seem to have been struggling a little bit. Good win for Breathitt.
Good win for the bobcats

uk96

Big win for the Bobcats...
I picked this one wrong. Congrats Bobcats!
Bobcats played well,and they are only going to play better,they have had maybe two pratices with all players,Noble is really struggling and will only get better at point guard,and was playing without a starter Justin Taulbee he didnt make the trip,so things are looking up for these Bobcats,as i say by the end of January they should be jellen just about time for the Tourney.
Stardust Wrote:Breathitt Co. 86 North Laurel 80

Breathitt Co. 18 25 22 21 86

North Laurel 18 22 23 17 80

Breathitt Co. (5-6) -- Noble 2, Harry 13, Haddix 10, Congleton 1, Ritchie 23, Hays 6, Fugate 11, Moore 14, Fletcher 6.
North Laurel (6-9) -- Shears 15, Jones 3, Seidel 26, Couch 14, Baker 5, Wardrup 11, Creech 6

Who's Harry?
Looks like NL lost in a high scoring shoot out. Nice win Breathitt! That's a pretty good NL team that you beat.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that "Harry" should be "Terry" - Travis Terry.
ARC Wrote:Looks like NL lost in a high scoring shoot out. Nice win Breathitt! That's a pretty good NL team that you beat.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that "Harry" should be "Terry" - Travis Terry.

Thanks.