Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adam Jones says he's going to sue ESPN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/vie...p?t=504920

A day after being released from the Dallas Cowboys, [url=javascript:fantasyPopup('nfl', 7182)]Adam Jones[/url] is denying an ESPN report that he arranged for someone to shoot at three men outside an Atlanta nightclub. And he's planning to sue the network, the Dallas Morning News reports.
"It will be a lawsuit in a week against ESPN," Jones told the newspaper. "That's stupid. It's so stupid I have no more comments.
ProFootballTalk.com's Mike Florio, who is a Sporting News contributor, says even if Jones were to win a lawsuit alleging defamation, he wouldn't be awarded much. That's because plaintiff's damages in defamation suits are based on "the injury to his pre-existing reputation." As Florio writes, "In this case, the plaintiff's pre-existing reputation could not be much worse."
You have got to be kidding! PacMan drama will never end.
What an idiot!
Will the Florida Department of Jusice provide him a court appointed attorney?
You know being a WVU fan and Cowboy fan I initially liked the idea of PacMan playing in Dallas, but hes not going to change. Big mistake on Jerry Jones and I wouldnt be surprised if these allegations were true.
He's just trying to get money because no one else will let him play for them (except the Bengals because we except cons and ex-cons).lol.
If the allegations are proving true then Pacman played his last game in an NFL uniform this season for the Cowboys!