Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Baltimore @ Tennessee (predictions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins Saturday's AFC game?
This should be a great game to watch. Both teams both have gread D. I will take the Titans by 7.
I agree, I think both teams D are the best in football right now. I think that Tennessee has just a little more offense, which wins them the game.
The Ravens D is too much
Ravens will win this game. Their D is just to much for the Titan offense. Ed Reed will have a pick 6 in this game.
Titans-10

Ravens-0
Titans by 3.
I think If Titans dont turn the ball over, I think they'll win because I dont see the Ravens doing much on offense but If Titans turn the ball over and give Baltimore points than it will be a different story. I'll take my Titans @ LP Field.

Titans-12
Ravens-9
Titans-17
Ravens-13
My heart tells me Ravens but my mind tells me Titans, they just got more of an offense.
It depends if Kerry Collins bought a new, longer-lasting battery to use in his pace-maker for this game.

The key to this game might be if the Titans can block the Ravens pass rush, which might be even harder considering their starting center is likely out. The reason for the need to stop the pass rush is because Collins isn't very illusive using his walker to drop back, especially since he had his plastic knee put in. The Titans gave up the least amount of sacks this season, but the center out could be a problem.

Their starting center being hurt could also present problems in the run game, and even if they run the ball and the Ravens have an all-out pass rush/blitz on, they still can just swarm the ball carrier.

However, the Titans have a solid defense, too, and Baltimore's given up the 8th most sacks, and, if Haynesworth's back, the Ravens might not be able to run the ball too well, leaving the defense able to just tee-off on Flacco.

I'll take the Titans by 13.
BAL's D will beat the overrated titans tonight