Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter 53 - Greenup Co. 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats to the Raiders. Looks like they are starting to get back on track.
This was a very ugly 1st half, both teams struggled scoring, both turned over, very ugly. Thought Barnhill was the only reason in the 2nd half that East won, he scored at will in the paint on GC. Greenup panicked down the stretch, down 1 point, 47-46, with about 1:30 to go and never got another good look, forced everything. I like how the referees called the game also, 1st half they tried letting them play a little, both coaches started gripping about fouls, so 2nd half they tighned up, very consistent both ways. Still just Ugly for the teams!
Congrats EC, nice win
I'm surprised Greenup County played that close with East. The Musketeers must be playing much better since earlier in the season.

I'm still not convinced that Greenup County shoots the ball well enough to be a factor in the region though.
East should be winning these games by the 20s not by 6 or 8. and should have beat russell by 20 or more to convince me there on a roll ..fri with boyd should be a 20 or more point win then its elliott .
greenup played east right to the wire it looks like no body has a shot at elliott west may be the only team with a shot
What is Greenups record for the season so far?
A wins is a win .. but from what i hear this was not a pretty game.. either side
Mr.Mister Wrote:What is Greenups record for the season so far?
6-6