Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thoughts and Prayers to Pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to offer my prayers to the Pikeville community. I just finished reading about the loss of one of their student athletes and his family. They were returning to Pikeville from the state golf tournament. May God be with each one as they deal with this tragedy. Prayers and Peace to you all.
they will be in my prayers

BallaBaby

I will definately keep them in my prayers!
They will be in my prayers...
me too
Same here.
May God Bless the Lester family and the many students at Pikeville High School who are coping with this tragedy.
Thanks guys...this means A LOT!! :thumb:

Continue to pray for Wes and Venessa (bro and sis) as they face the hard days/weeks/years to come! I wish them the best! :Thumbs:
They are all in my prayers
All the prayers are appreciated and please continue to pray for the Pikeville community in the tough times ahead for the family and friends of Herman, Julie, and Max and Pikeville High School as they deal with the loss of one of their classmates. As Beef said esp. pray for Wes and Vanessa Lester as they have lost everything...they are both great people and they are going to need a lot of prayers in the upcoming days/months/years. Once again thanks to everyone for all the prayers....they really do work and mean a lot.
The friends and family of the victims will remain in my thoughts.
Please keep praying for Wes & Vanessa & everyone in the pikeville community & at PHS. It's really just shocked and devistated us all so please keep praying for us. Thanks everybody it means a lot..
I will keep them in my prayers. God Bless the Pikeville community. I am going to try to do something special on here, (like a video tribute) for Max.

Beef, you know Im here for you man.
They will be in my prayers, Pikeville has lost some great people in this tragic accident, beef, I am supposed to do something with robert tonight when he gets in from gtown, gimme a call if u want to do anything.
Wes & Vanessa will always remain in my prayers & heart & so will Max, Herman & Julie! God Bless all of us dealing with this devestating tragedy, keep the Lester family close to your heart! GOD BLESS THEM!!!!!!
They are in my prayers