Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ Perry Central 1/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the Semi Finals of the WYMT Classic. Clay Co. played a good game against a good Letcher Central team to come away with a 5 point win. Perry Central beat a East Rigde team that I think they may have overlooked but still came away to advance. Dont except the Commodores to overlook Spulocks Tigers this Friday..

Who wins??

Clay-62
PC-57
Should be a good game, but after seeing Perry's performance tonight I like the Tigers of Clay County by 6.

Best of luck to both!
Perry 52
Clay 48

uk96

Should be a good game with PC taking the win by 2 at home. I think the score will be in the 40's or low 50's. Both teams are very well coached and the fun part of this game will be watching the coaches in this one.
I agree it will be fun to watch the coaches in this one. Spurlock and Hatcher both are both very animated and love to work the officials. Will be fun to see who the 15th will send over for this one. Neither team really played well last night, but should both be ready to go to war on friday night. Should be a defensive game. Would also have to go with the home team in this one, by 5.
This is going to be a very good game. I'm taking Perry 64-61
Clay County by 8.
Perry played horrible last nite..but this will be a tough game for them reguardless if they play well or not

PCC-54
Clay-48
Perry in a close one
PCC by 10+
I will take PCC over Clay Co. in a close one!! Good luck to both teams!!
Clay by 10
Clay by 8
Clay County by a couple in a low scoring game.
Spurlock and his Tigers by 7...
clay will beat perry by how many spurlock wants.......perry is very overrated this yr........
Too Good Wrote:clay will beat perry by how many spurlock wants.......perry is very overrated this yr........

Give me a break
I reallt thought it would be a dog fight but if Perry comes out like they did against East Ridge then Clay by 12. Perry was so much better then East Ridge. If Clay gets out to a big lead early, the way Perry plays, it will be difficult to come back with that slow basketball. Clay is a better shooting team and plays harder so thats why I am picking them.
id say pcc. by atleast 10
I sure don't see that happening.
I will take Clay Co. by 3 points, 57-54.
I will take Perry Central in a defensive game. 55-50. Good luck to both!
Clay by double digits. Kendale Reed finally gets it back together and comes out with a huge game. These boys are definitely playing with a chip on their shoulder. Out of the 8 teams in the classic them and Allen Central are the only 2 not in the mountain top 10. Add in the 3 other 13th region teams ranked ahead of them, the Tigers are really out to prove something. They build off of the lack of respect that they are receiving. They are sitting at 7-5. One lost was to Knox Central but they rebounded it later with a 22 point whipping on a neutral floor. Another was to top 5 Bryan Station, and another was to top 15 Corbin. Both of those games were away games. Add in losing 2 games to two of the top 4 teams in the 12th region. I think people need to realize that these guys are deserving to be mentioned with Hazard, Corbin, Knott, Letcher, Perry, and South Laurel. This is their time to prove it!
PCC by 6.Chris Noble will light it up and Klay Maggard will dominate Gay easily look for Deron Amis and Mullins to contribute as well I believe PCC will come together and pull through with the win.
PCC wins by 15. Clay doesnt have a big boy like East Ridge did. Maggard will dominate Clay. Perry is better all the way around at every position.

HAZARD VS. PERRY in the FINALS. I cant wait.
Perry by 8. Coach Hatcher's style is very hard to beat, but on the flipside of that, it also makes it hard for them to beat anyone by a large margin.
Too Good Wrote:clay will beat perry by how many spurlock wants.......perry is very overrated this yr........

Rolleyes

Don't kid yourself.
Clay and Hazard in the finals. Can't wait. Clay is an overall better shooting team and plays harder. Perry is a little bit better coached I think. This will be a defensive battle. Best two defensive teams in the WYMT. Clays ability to score the ball better will help them win this game.
PCC by 10 this will be tough game. GO PCC
I think Mullins will have a big game and will be too much in this one
Pages: 1 2