Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 54 - Belfry 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phelps Is 9-1 On The Season And It Was A Very Good Game
congrats hornets
Congrats Phelps
myhero#5 Wrote:Phelps Is 9-1 On The Season And It Was A Very Good Game

ughh i can't believe you beat me to this thread. lol.

anyways,
it was a well deserved win.
belfry and phelps both played hard but phelps pulled it off in the end!
and i was right, it was between 5-10!
Big Grin

congrats hornets!
good one phelps..
sounds like a great game, i heard it went into overtime?
i wish i could've been there Sad
it didnt go into over time but it was a great game:Clap:
Good win for Phelps.....Its the parents that need to grow up at these ball games.....I seen a phelps parent blow up after the game...Hey Phelps parent WE WON.....
Ballhandler Wrote:Good win for Phelps.....Its the parents that need to grow up at these ball games.....I seen a phelps parent blow up after the game...Hey Phelps parent WE WON.....

really?? i missed it! haha. hm, wonder what it was about?
If they think for one minute Coach Campbell will worry about them taking the kid off of the floor and taking them home............NOPE NOT COACH CAMPBELL....He's been coaching for 28 years and he has not bent down to anyone yet......... Good game Clay hope the parent notice that we won also....
I guess they thought that their child should be playing more.........OH WELL....I say get over it.....You will probably hear about it at school tom.....
Ballhandler Wrote:Good win for Phelps.....Its the parents that need to grow up at these ball games.....I seen a phelps parent blow up after the game...Hey Phelps parent WE WON.....
LOL WHAT EXACTLY DO U MEAN
Went in the locker room with Coach Campbell running his mouth...They threaten to call the law on the parent..He came out then......Then he went back in later and probably said he was sorry......WASTED HIS TIME IS WHAT HE DID........LMAO
Ballhandler Wrote:Went in the locker room with Coach Campbell running his mouth...They threaten to call the law on the parent..He came out then......Then he went back in later and probably said he was sorry......WASTED HIS TIME IS WHAT HE DID........LMAO
DO U KNOW ANY NAMES:wieghts:
Ballhandler Wrote:I guess they thought that their child should be playing more.........OH WELL....I say get over it.....You will probably hear about it at school tom.....

hahaha that's very likely!
Not sure what the mans name is......I believe I heard someone say Maynards or something like that...I don't kow him.......
Ballhandler Wrote:Not sure what the mans name is......I believe I heard someone say Maynards or something like that...I don't kow him.......

alright i think i know who your talkin about....just don't wanna say anyones name..but i saw the man walk over there.
It was a good win for the hornets ,with the exception of the middle of the 3rd quarter win phelps took a nap and lost the 15 point lead. lol but came back to win it in the fourth with some good defense down the stretch .belfry play hard the whole game they never quit . phelps just had to many shooters to defend. as far as the parent goes thats between the coach and the parent.
congrats Phelps good gameBig Grin
Nice win for Phelps, their record is 9-1 if I'm not mistaken!
6 point diffrence i said 8 i was off 2 but all i got 2 say Is GO HORNETS
ok first of all i said phelps by 4..... congrats phelps... and lets leave the parent coaching problems out of this. Phelps won and that means they put the best team on the floor to get the job done. and as far as clay goes. it does not matter how old you are or who you are you earn playing time just like everyone else... his son is takken out of games and chewed out just like everyone else. IMO phelps did very well tonight and has a very talented group of boys in a great coach.
Way to go Hornets!
Thats why I couldn't see why there would even be a problem ....Phelps won....We didn't even say anything about the coach and his son........I no Clay chews out his son also....I HAVE SEEN HIM DO IT MANY OF TIMES.....GOOD WIN FOR PHELPS.....IMO I thought Phelps would have blown them away...but Belfry gave them a good game........
Belfry 12 12 19 5 48

Phelps 19 13 12 10 54

Belfry (2-5) -- Elkins 10, Hairston 12, Dotson 8, Maynard 5, Coleman 8, Varney 2, Pinson 5.
Phelps (9-1) -- Stiltner 14, Hobbs 4, Maynard 5, Campbell 14, Gannon 2, Hopson 2, Smith 7, Hager 6.
Congrats Phelps.
Congrats Phelps on a great win......You guy's played a great game....
Parents are getting out of control. I know of one boys basketball coach that was assalted two weeks ago as he walked into a gym to coach his team because one daddy thought his superstar should be playing more.
I'll tell you one thing..Phelps is doing good this year..going 9-1....
dik_insider_edition Wrote:phelps is 9-1?? wow.
i heard that they didnt even know if they was going to have a team...
good job phelps and best of luck in the season.
LC is on the run though

Would LOVE to know where you "heard" your information???