Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Carson Palmer MRI results - No surgery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At this time, the information has not been released, but I just received a call that said Carson's MRI results have resulted in a full clearance for Carson to resume normal activities. He will continue therapy to strengthen and improve flexibility in the elbow, but he will be able to fully participate in spring camp and all winter workouts starting immediately.

For those of us, including myself, who wanted him to get the surgery and be donw with it, it appears that Carson's personal decision to allow the tendon to heal on it's own was the proper decision. It's great news to hear he will be fine.
I think he needs to be replaced on the team. just my opinion
Spartan4Life Wrote:I think he needs to be replaced on the team. just my opinion

Agreed.
Stardust Wrote:At this time, the information has not been released, but I just received a call that said Carson's MRI results have resulted in a full clearance for Carson to resume normal activities.

How do we know you are not lying???
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:How do we know you are not lying???

You don't, but I have not make an incorrect Post yet Cool
From Cincinnati equirer this morning: http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090...9/1062/SPT

Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer will not need surgery on his injured throwing elbow, judging by the results of a recent medical examination.

"Those tests didn't change the forecast," Bengals public relations director Jack Brennan said, "which is that he is expected to fully heal without surgery, as (coach) Marvin (Lewis) had said he expected, and be ready for 2009 and all the offseason work."
Hopefully it will work out for the best.
Spartan4Life Wrote:I think he needs to be replaced on the team. just my opinion

If they are going to replace him then either this upcoming draft or next years draft will be the best time to get a good QB. With Stafford, Bradford, Sanchez, and others to pick from. But when he is healthy he is one of the best in the league since he has some good weapons around him.