Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Could Darius Miller be transferring?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has any one else heard he is considering transferring from UK? It is my understanding he is unhappy with playing time. Anyone with any legit info please share.
Haven't heard anything about it, hopefully he could transfer to Michigan state next year.
He's staying, and he'll be fine. His dad has already commented on this. If he was leaving, he would have already done so to avoid sitting out all of next season.
I have not heard anything about it. In my opinion he hasn't earned the playing time to begin with. I know he is a very talented player, but he just hasn't performed well when he has been on the court. Maybe he will stay and turn into a great college player.
Russell Is Football Wrote:I have not heard anything about it. In my opinion he hasn't earned the playing time to begin with. I know he is a very talented player, but he just hasn't performed well when he has been on the court. Maybe he will stay and turn into a great college player.

This rumor happens all the time with "hyped" freshman who hit a slump, then ppl start the whole "transfer" rumor. I believe darius knows he is going to get his time eventually.
I hope it is just a rumor,I think he will be a big help for UK down the road.
Uncle Fester Wrote:He's staying, and he'll be fine. His dad has already commented on this. If he was leaving, he would have already done so to avoid sitting out all of next season.

I was going to comment the same thing. His dad was asked about this from one of his co-workers this past week and he iterated that Darius is not going anywhere.
kybaseball Wrote:Has any one else heard he is considering transferring from UK? It is my understanding he is unhappy with playing time. Anyone with any legit info please share.

Hadn't heard this, but it wouldn't suprise me. Miller is lazy on defense and doesn't have the shot for high level D1.... MHO.
Hes not going anywhere he will Dominate next year
He'll be good once he gets in the gym, hits the weights, works on his shot, and get the IQ of college basketball. He'll be a star before he leaves Kentucky.
He is not going anywhere.
I dont think he will pull a alex legion on us.
Spartan4Life Wrote:He'll be good once he gets in the gym, hits the weights, works on his shot, and get the IQ of college basketball. He'll be a star before he leaves Kentucky.

BINGO :Thumbs: Yes, this is exactly what Darius needs. He only showed spurts of greatness in HS when he wanted to. He was a different player when he played with the D1 Greayhounds, and I saw some of his best basketball ever played during his Junior year. He played with OJ & Bill Wlaker that year, and he really pushed himeself to prove that he belonged. Darioius can do it, but he first has to realize that it's on him to get the playing time.
Spartan4Life Wrote:He'll be good once he gets in the gym, hits the weights, works on his shot, and get the IQ of college basketball. He'll be a star before he leaves Kentucky.

Agreed. He will be a fine player and have a good career at UK.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Agreed. He will be a fine player and have a good career at UK.

:thumpsup: I agree.
Anyone think Darius can make it to the NBA after a couple of years at UK?
king360 Wrote:Anyone think Darius can make it to the NBA after a couple of years at UK?
sure if he has the money to buy a ticket
Hope he doesn't because if he wants to improve his game then he better stick with Billy G.
Darius Miller, who had to deal with some speculation that he had left, just days before the Louisville game. From all that I have been able to find out, Miller never left and while he may have entertained such thoughts at one point, he never made the trip out of Lexington in any form. So as with most internet stories, the reports of UK players’ demise and departure ended up unfounded.

Just seen this on KSR

http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=12040
Horse Head Wrote:Darius Miller, who had to deal with some speculation that he had left, just days before the Louisville game. From all that I have been able to find out, Miller never left and while he may have entertained such thoughts at one point, he never made the trip out of Lexington in any form. So as with most internet stories, the reports of UK players’ demise and departure ended up unfounded.

Just seen this on KSR

http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=12040

Great post Horsehead :thumpsup:

As stated before, Darius is not planning on going anywhere. His father has been very forthright in dispelling any of those rumors.
Yes I heard that too because He wasnt getting enough playing time and billy Gillisipie wasn't the coach he thought he was
Cardfan09 Wrote:Yes I heard that too because He wasnt getting enough playing time and billy Gillisipie wasn't the coach he thought he was

I don't know where these rumors are coming from. His father has denied that there has been any consideration.