Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best players in the 14th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who is it
In no partic. order

-Whitaker HHS
-Noble PCC
-Cox KCC
-Banks LCC
-Crackling Estill
I still think you left out a few.
My honest opinion would be Tate Cox
Whitaker by far is the best player and most consistant player in the 14th. Cox is decent, but not a consistant player and no where near as quick as Whitaker. I would also rank Noble from PCC near the top as well.
Tate Cox
Josh Whitaker
Stuart Stamper
Garrison Collins
Clint Stepp
Charlie Banks
Robert Warren
Tristan Cackling
Michael Campbell

Not in that order.
Here's my top 10 at the moment

1. Tate Cox (KCC) - One of the regions better shooters and the regions most clutch player.
2. Josh Whitaker (Hazard) - The regions best ball-handler and decision-maker.
3. Stuart Stamper (KCC) - One of the regions quickest slashers and best shooters.
4. Charlie Banks (LCC) - A flat out beast, what can you say?
5. Tristan Cackling (Estill) - Probably the regions best shooter, Estill's biggest threat.
6. Chris Noble (PCC) - Another great shooter who can put the ball on the floor.
7. Clint Stepp (JBS) - A top 5 shooter in the region, Crusaders need him to step a bit.
8. Michael Campbell (Hazard) - The regions best big man in terms of perimeter shooting.
9. Brent Hall (JBS) - JBS's best big man this year IMO. He does the dirty work like no one else in the region.
10. Klay Maggard (PCC) - One of the better big men in the 14th. He is solid down low.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Here's my top 10 at the moment

1. Tate Cox (KCC) - One of the regions better shooters and the regions most clutch player.
2. Josh Whitaker (Hazard) - The regions best ball-handler and decision-maker.
3. Stuart Stamper (KCC) - One of the regions quickest slashers and best shooters.
4. Charlie Banks (LCC) - A flat out beast, what can you say?
5. Tristan Cackling (Estill) - Probably the regions best shooter, Estill's biggest threat.
6. Chris Noble (PCC) - Another great shooter who can put the ball on the floor.
7. Clint Stepp (JBS) - A top 5 shooter in the region, Crusaders need him to step a bit.
8. Michael Campbell (Hazard) - The regions best big man in terms of perimeter shooting.
9. Brent Hall (JBS) - JBS's best big man this year IMO. He does the dirty work like no one else in the region.
10. Klay Maggard (PCC) - One of the better big men in the 14th. He is solid down low.

I agree with this list. Well thought out.
Tate Cox is definitely best in the 14th.
Stuart Stamper
Tate Cox

I haven't seen Hazard play yet though I'm sure they have a guy or two.
1. Tate Cox (KCC)
2. Josh Whitaker (Hazard)
3. Stuart Stamper (KCC)
4. Charlie Banks (LCC)
5. Chris Noble (PCC)
6. Brent Hall (JBS)
7. Micheal Campbell (Hazard)
8. Klay Maggard (PCC)
9. Robert Warren (Hazard)
10.Zack Mullins (Kcc)
tate cox by far
zulu got a question for you who took over the 4th quarter in the last meeting between knott & hazard was it whitaker or cox??.......tate cox.. . take the cox kid any day of the week much smarter more controlled player. might be the best guard in state as a jr.
ky_fan10 Wrote:zulu got a question for you who took over the 4th quarter in the last meeting between knott & hazard was it whitaker or cox??.......tate cox.. . take the cox kid any day of the week much smarter more controlled player. might be the best guard in state as a jr.

That was one game, there is another one Friday. Either of these players could take over a game, it just happened to be Cox last time....... could be Whitaker Friday.
House Wrote:That was one game, there is another one Friday. Either of these players could take over a game, it just happened to be Cox last time....... could be Whitaker Friday.

imo, i would pick cox over whitaker.
i think Justin Taulbee from Breathitt is one of the best,by far, in the 14th region. Breathitt is a young team, but they r maturing quickly. They are improving and justin is a very good athlete.I look for them to go far.
Did Justin Taulbee from Breathitt Co. quit the team?? If he did, then this is a major blow for this team. Does any on ehave any information.
If lost Taulbee this would be a major blow to the breathitt team. He is a great player.
1. Tate Cox
2. Stuart Stamper
3. Josh Whitaker
132. Chris Lewis(Jackson City)
Taulbee could be one of the most atletic players in the mountains. this would be tragic.
Spartan4Life Wrote:1. Tate Cox (KCC)
3. Stuart Stamper (KCC)
4. Charlie Banks (LCC)
5. Chris Noble (PCC)
6. Brent Hall (JBS)
8. Klay Maggard (PCC)
10.Zack Mullins (Kcc)

This is the best top 10 ive seen i dont know if there in the right order..but these boys are the best in the region
Tate Cox and Stamper.
aaron charles should be added to the list...great shooter and great finisher around the basket
bigben Wrote:1. Tate Cox
2. Stuart Stamper
3. Josh Whitaker
132. Chris Lewis(Jackson City)

to put Chris Lewis at number 132 is an outrage, he is at least top 10 players in the region:mad: imo
i think that andy blank should be in the top 10 easily over garrison collins or zack mullins
beastmode1021 Wrote:i think that andy blank should be in the top 10 easily over garrison collins or zack mullins

You also said that "Brandon Campbell is the best PG"
House, i agree with you both can take over a game on any given nite. I just think cox is the more rounded player over all. smooth,smart rebounds deflections, steals clutch shots.etc this kid took the game over fridaynite.Cox emotions never change up 10 down 1o always the same. Never complains just plays the next play.
Spartan4Life Wrote:1. Tate Cox (KCC)
3. Stuart Stamper (KCC)
4. Charlie Banks (LCC)
5. Chris Noble (PCC)
6. Brent Hall (JBS)
8. Klay Maggard (PCC)
10.Zack Mullins (Kcc)

I about on the same stand point as you, Spartan. I may sound a little crazy but i'd like to put Jordan Amis in that top 10 some where. He doesnt put up amazing numbers or anything like that but he one of the very few true point gaurds out there and I believe PCC wouldn't be as successful without him these past two years.
Epi57 Wrote:I about on the same stand point as you, Spartan. I may sound a little crazy but i'd like to put Jordan Amis in that top 10 some where. He doesnt put up amazing numbers or anything like that but he one of the very few true point gaurds out there and I believe PCC wouldn't be as successful without him these past two years.

I agree..hes probably the most unselfish PG in the mountains
After watching the WYMT, I'm def going to have to say Tate Cox is the best player in the region. He outplayed Whitaker the whole night, but like another poster said, Whitaker could do the same thing to him the next day. So I'd say Whitaker is close behind Cox and there both head and shoulders better than anyone else in the region.
3. Chris Noble
4. Stuart Stamper
5. Klay Maggard
6. Tristan Cackling
7. Charlie Banks
8. Aaron Charles
9. Justin Jones
10. Deron Amis
Pages: 1 2 3