Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Weird Food Combinations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Seeing the thread that CE talked about eating peanut butter and vienna sausages made me wonder what else the people hear ate that was totally odd combos.

One that I can think of is tuna salad subs from Subway with pepperoni. I eat mayo on EVERYTHING and lots of it. If I can think of more, I will post them later.
I find it hilarious that weight loss ads are showing up under your message. Or at least they are when I read it. Think they were trying to tell you something? (Click the image link below)
Google placed ads relevant to their words in the posts. In the Ghosts thread, there are ghost links. In a foods thread, there will be weight lost links, recipes, and other food related ads.

Glad that you at least think they were trying to tell me something...thinking that I am fat ZMG...Sad
thetribe Wrote:Google placed ads relevant to their words in the posts. In the Ghosts thread, there are ghost links. In a foods thread, there will be weight lost links, recipes, and other food related ads.

Glad that you at least think they were trying to tell me something...thinking that I am fat ZMG...Sad

Content based advertising. BUT, there was nothing I saw that would trigger diet ads. They were opposite of what you were talking about. At least I found it humorous.
Welllllll as if my self confidence was not low enough already...
I love to place potato chips in ice cream.
I like that too CD.
Plain chips and all of the salt taste good in strawberry or vanilla icecream I think.

My mom and sister doesn't like it when I eat alot of ketchup with stuff and drink a big glass of milk in the process. Vienna sausages and KC Masterpiece chips are good. I love pretzels and ranch dressing.
Black raspberry jelly mixed with breakfast gravy is awesome.
ANY kind of jelly with scrammbled eggs IS AWSOME.....might sound gross but try it.....
I prefer GRAPE tho
Grape's the only way to go.
Potato Chips on a tuna sandwich
CatDawg Wrote:Grape's the only way to go.

Actually if you put syrup on scrambled eggs thats pretty good too...
like if you're eatin pancakes n eggs and some of the pancake syrup mixes w/ the eggs then u eat it..
personally i like it better then jelly n eggs
I agree with that also GP.
I like scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes all covered in syrup.
yeah
you know what else is good? spagetti and milk..
my cousin got me to try it cuz he came to our house one night n we were eatin spagetti and hes like u should try it w/ milk...
its pretty good too
Sausage links in Maple Syrup...Yummy. And.............. ill think of more later
football05 Wrote:I prefer GRAPE tho

grape jelly rocks :Guitar01: Big Grinrums02: :Hungry:
Ever tried the black raspberry?
I put syrup on biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, and eggs. I also eat brownies on pizza, put sugar on pizza. I put sugar in my Macaroni and cheese. I like the peanut butter and vienna sausages and if I make a potted meat sandwich I like to put mustard, cheese, and a cookie between the bread. I also like wrapping cookies in cheese.
Mustard on chocolate donuts is good too.
Slice up bananas and put it on a pizza that is covered with ketchup.
some of this stuff sounds sick as crap and i would NOT try it....sorry lol IIM Sure its great but I will take ur alls word for it
Bananas and chocolate pudding, with some strawberry glaze on it all is really good..
**** i want some peking
PEking is the shat
yeah it is.. i've been craving it for about 2 weeks now and i keep forgetting to stop there.. but by god.. i'll be there tomorrow..
some peking would kick ass right about now
Yeha they need to open a 24 hour peking express lol..
Peking is great!
yea the one at paintsville is good.....yummy might go this week sometime IF someone calls me lol....15th u know what im tlaking about
Pages: 1 2 3