Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The RETURN of Eric Back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hear Eric Back will making his debut for Hazard later this week. With the addition of Back to the Bulldogs line-up, how will teams be able to defend Back and Whitaker at the same time? I cant wait to see Back go up against his old team from PCC next week in the WYMT Finals.
Thats coo that Eric is back on the hardwood but dont count your chickens before they hatch. Both HHS and PCC have a tough road to get to the Finals with teams like LCC, Clay and KCC in this touranment.
Can't wait to see him play
Did he play at all lastnight against Pikeville? Thanks

uk96

Back will be another tool in Hazards arsenal. The question to how he will fit in and whos playing time he will be taking is yet to be seen....
Hopefully no ones playing time is cut and hopefully he just adds the depth that the team needs to be succesful.
bac2369 Wrote:Hopefully no ones playing time is cut and hopefully he just adds the depth that the team needs to be succesful.

Somebod's playing time has to be cut. He will add to the depth, but the chall ange is to keep the team chemistry after he cut's into other's PT.
Who is Eric Back?
Did he play against Pikeville? He is a tranfer from PCC.
Jshort5 Wrote:Who is Eric Back?

:igiveup:
He will help in the backcourt but someones playing time will be cut. Maybe that might start some contreversy between some of the players and parents.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Did he play against Pikeville? He is a tranfer from PCC.

Eric did not play against Pikeville. He will be eligible and able to play in the Hazard-Allen Central game (WYMT Mtn Classic) this week. Eric has been waiting a year to play for the Bulldogs. All the other players and parents should have been aware that he would be playing eventually. This kid loves, eats and breathes basketball. I think most people at Hazard are happy for Eric that his long wait is over.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Eric did not play against Pikeville. He will be eligible and able to play in the Hazard-Allen Central game (WYMT Mtn Classic) this week. Eric has been waiting a year to play for the Bulldogs. All the other players and parents should have been aware that he would be playing eventually. This kid loves, eats and breathes basketball. I think most people at Hazard are happy for Eric that his long wait is over.

Back and Whitaker will be one tough back court.

uk96

he is a very nice player that will surely deepen an already deep team. I could see him playing some point and Whitaker at two and vice versa. They could be used alot like Cox and Stamper at KCC which gives you alot of options. Hazard and KCC both have two very good backcourts. The kid plays hard and I am glad to see him get to play again after having to sit out after transferring from Perry Central. The 14th is going to be very competitive and fun to watch the rest of the season.
do you think he will get to get alot of playing time first game or do you think the coach will make him sit out since its his first game.
Keep accusations of illegal activity out of this thread and make sure that it stays on topic. This is a warning.
I'm can't wait to see him on the football field. Seeing him on the hardwood will do till then though.
I think Eric will be a welcome addition to an already full roster at Hazard! My congratulations to him for watinig so patiently to get his chance to join the team. He will be a big help to Josh Whitaker not to mention the football Bulldogs! Welcome aboard, Eric. Good luck to you and to the Bulldogs!!
Good to see Eric back on the court.
Can't wait to see Eric suit it up on Saturday night against the Commodores. That will really be interesting to watch! Along with all the other stuff that has been going on between these two schools this year, this will even make it better! Going to be a crazy week!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Can't wait to see Eric suit it up on Saturday night against the Commodores. That will really be interesting to watch! Along with all the other stuff that has been going on between these two schools this year, this will even make it better! Going to be a crazy week!

Aren't you putting the cart before the horse?
Didn't quite work out the way you thought....huh? GO PATRIOTS!
I was really disappointed in the return of Eric Back. I thought he was more intested in looking good than playing good. I don't this kid doing much for the already blown up Hazard team.
zulu Wrote:I was really disappointed in the return of Eric Back. I thought he was more intested in looking good than playing good. I don't this kid doing much for the already blown up Hazard team.

I don't see that he's added any substance to the Bulldogs. So far it looks like he's all about flash. Maybe he'll settle down a little after he sees that's not going to make the team any better. I don't know, he started for PCC before he transferred, and I personally think they played better after he left.