Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vienna sausage...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok.. i'm addicted to this junk.. Who else likes it?
I flippin love those little weinies.
Hahha.. they are the cooler than eskimo shit lol.
theswag Wrote:I flippin love those little weinies.

:confused:
I like dippin' them in peanut butter.
Never tried that..
They are good with saltine crackers.
Crackers 10-4 but Peanut butter that just sounds sick.
I swear it sounds gross, but just give it a try.
Maybe sometime in the future. I'll talk my boy into it and see if he likes it before I try. Man I love kids.
Guys, If you only knew what them things were made out of...you would'nt eat'emSmile Confusedhh: :bigeyed: Tongueuke: Tongueuke:
ComfortEagle Wrote:I like dippin' them in peanut butter.

hell man.. you always full of good info. Shit I love pnut butter and I love Viennies. Yes sir.. trying it right now.. will report my findings soon.
BelfryPride Wrote:Guys, If you only knew what them things were made out of...you would'nt eat'emSmile Confusedhh: :bigeyed: Tongueuke: Tongueuke:

long as they dont have any penis in them.. Ill be fine :yum: Please dont tell me thats what they have in them. Horse pecker:help:
HAHA QQ your hilarious....well did u dip them in Peanut Butter or not?
To funny.
Boys Idk about you all but nothing better than BBQ Beanie Weenies while your hunting/fishing......GAW lee man nothing better I think......Or BBQ Vienneas so good make ya tounge slap ya brains out trying to eat em so fast
I dunno. I didnt care much for it..Its not bad.. but we all different tastes.. I like my VS in my gravey or with crackers.. I wonder why i cant lose weight. . My two favorite foods are probably the most fatty foods you can eat. But god they are yummy..
People always say that if you know what is in something you won't eat it.. but screw all taht.. if it tastes good. then you can't change my mind...
I like them with crackers
I love the teenie weenies
Heck you wouldn't eat any meat if you watched the processing and everything.
Viennies and Fish steaks are my 2 favorite snack foods.
haha seriously though what are they made of??

i like them...
dunno if i'd go so far as to put em in peanut butter though..
let us know if its good.

just wondrin CE what made you just randomly decide to dip one in peanut butter and see? lol
Yea thats what I was gonna ask who was the Gueni Pig that tried to dip the in Peanut Butter....you all had to be drunk cause I sure as hel l woudlnt do it sober lol
CE,
What else have you tried with peanut butter???
I'll bet you put pancake syrup on stuff that's not pancakes too.
hey now...pancake syrup is pretty good on eggs lol
u should try it...lol its good stuff
It seriously is. Sausage, bacon, eggs, pancakes, whatever I have for breakfast gets some syrup lol
thetribe Wrote:It seriously is. Sausage, bacon, eggs, pancakes, whatever I have for breakfast gets some syrup lol

I'm with ya on that one.
Yea me too I love syrup on bacon/sausage......But you all need to try jelly on eggs
I used to drink syrup right out of the bottle.. but for some reason i don't do that no more lol..
Pages: 1 2