Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 74 - Lexington Catholic 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knew that Corbin was capable of playing with LC, but I had no idea that Corbin would be able to knock them off.

Congrats Redhounds!
This is a huge win..Congrats Corbin
I listened to this game on the radio and it sounded like a very good game to watch. congrats redhounds.
Congrats Redhounds!! Great win!!

uk96

Corbin wins a huge game in this one....
How many did Sanford have for L-Cath.....and how many did Crawford have for Corbin
Nice win for Corbin!!
Corbin was up 16 in the 4th and LC started hitting some crazy shots. Corbin was able to fend off the rally. Vee Sanford led LC with 21. Josh Crawford had 20 and about 14 rebounds for Corbin. Madison Johnson and Josh Smith had 19 and 15 for the Hounds.
Proves how good Corbin really is!

Congrats Redhounds!
CONGRATS CORBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:letsparty
Corbin completely outhustled LC for the first 28 minutes. LC could not stop Corbin in the 1/2 court set. LC finally started to play with intensity the last 4 minutes of the game. I am very impressed with Corbin. I went to the game expecting LexCath to get hosed by the refs. It never really happened.
Congrats Hounds!...Where was this game played?
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Hounds!...Where was this game played?

I believe it was at Corbin. if it had been in Lexington it would probably be 20 points the other way.
Wow, great win for Corbin
Big win, congrats Redhounds.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I believe it was at Corbin. if it had been in Lexington it would probably be 20 points the other way.

Why, Corbin won this fair and square. The officiating did NOT favor Corbin. It was just they outhustled LC.
It was at Corbin and officiated very good. I really think that if anyone was on the benefiting end of questionable calls, it would have been Catholic. There were a couple ticky tacks that were called as fouls against Corbin. They were in crucial points of the game where Corbin was fixing to blow the doors off the Knights.
Good win for Corbin. Anytime a mountain team beats a big-city power like LexCath, it reflects well on all of mountain basketball.