Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lofton leads Mersin BSB to 85-77 win.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lofton's 23 points lead Mersin BSB. to an 85-77 win
Chris Lofton scored a game-high 23 points to lead Mersin BSB. to an 85-77 win over CASA TED Kolejliler today in the Turkish Basketball League. It's Lofton's highest scoring game since he returned to action after suffering a broken finger. Lofton is seventh in the league in scoring with an average of 17.6 points per game. Mersin BSB. is 7-6.
Looks like he has recovered well enough to fire it up.
I hope he does well and I really hope he is able to play in the NBA someday.
y cant he play in the NBA
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:y cant he play in the NBA

Quickness and size. At 6-1, he is a 2 guard. He would be matched up with either a PG with the speed or AI, Nash or Paul. Chris does not have the foot speed to match-up with this type of player. Against other 2's, he will be outsized by 3-5".

The NBA no longer has the John Paxson's or Vinnie Johnson's who just come in and launch anymore. Chris is a great shooter, but the match-up issues will be his biggest challenge to find a roster spot.
Niceeee work CL!
Good job lofton, i would like to see him play in the NBA someday maybe if he got his footwork down and his speed he could be like a Chauncey billups and run point.
guyfawkes Wrote:I hope he does well and I really hope he is able to play in the NBA someday.

I think it is only a matter of time before we see him in the NBA.