Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Pikeville (Jan. 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?

This should be a great game. I think I'll take Valley by 5.
I think this will be a good game to. Any time u play a big district game there always good. I say if valley hit their free throw they win by 10+, but if the dont if might be another story. I will be attending this game so i let u know
I predict Pikeville to win this one. The last couple times I've watched Valley play, the Valley girls seem to be competing against each other more than they are the opposing teams. I don't know if this is due to a new lineup or what? I do think that Coach Rowe has a lot of talent on the bench, some which is wasted due to not being played or given much of a chance, but I believe once the girls begin playing as a team again they will do really well. I won't be able to attend this game so leave some comments after the game and I'll check back.....
Should be a goo game

Pikeville 61-57
I'll go with with Valley by 6. Good luck to both!
I think Valley will win. They are a well- rounded team.I dont think Pikeville will be able to handle SV's man to man pressure.