Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 20 Letcher County 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Good win for knox central. It improves them to 5-2.
Final
Now I see it. I'll close this one out PHS.
CatDawg Wrote:Now I see it. I'll close this one out PHS.

No problem CD...just trying to help keep all posts on a game in the same thread...I do it also so if you find me doing please let me know.
No problem. Thanks for the info. Anytime you see it just let a mod or admin know and we can merge them together.
CatDawg Wrote:No problem. Thanks for the info. Anytime you see it just let a mod or admin know and we can merge them together.

I would do it but for reason it shows me as not being a mod or admin anymore for some reason that I cant figure out but I will let you guys know.
I thought you still were but I noticed that also. Now its been changed I believe.
CatDawg Wrote:I thought you still were but I noticed that also. Now its been changed I believe.

yeah I asked QQ about it and it was a mistake he changed it back.
CatDawg Wrote:I thought you still were but I noticed that also. Now its been changed I believe.

having the same problem with his account as yours CD.. Ive been trying experimental things. That obviously didnt work to well with your alls accounts.. I tried talking to beef but he is going through hard times. We all need to lift him up if we get a chance to talk to him. He lost a close friend today.
OK gotcha. Just whenever.
This VB is all about security. It doesnt like more than 2 SAs in the config.. And there is so many buttons in the admin panel that its hard to find and remember where stuff is.. as you can tell when your in there.
Sounds like fun
I just figured it out.. BRB.. it needs your ID(as in member number) instead of your name on the config file..
So hard to figure then so simple to fix. Thats life.
Uall set CD.. test it out. u can test it out by changing something on my account. my user title or somethign
Cool.

Now take it easy.
Any stats for this game????