Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge @ Shelby Valley 1/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Shelby Valley should defend their home court nicely in this one. I'll take the Wildcats by 25+!
I'll take Valley by 15-20.

Anyone know if Elisha is playing?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'll take Valley by 15-20.

Anyone know if Elisha is playing?

I'm not sure but if he's still not 100% he shouldn't play at all. Valley doesn't need him in this one.
Shelby Valley by around 20 in a game that will never be in doubt.
Valley by plenty.........If Booher plays Justice............ No need for it.........Let the heart and soul of your team get back to 100% I will be very dissappointed in Booher if he trots Justice out there.............
Shelby Valley 78-60
Valley by 15, please dont play justice, he needs the rest
SV by 20+, shouldnt be much of a game
i say this game will be closer than you think, valley will win by 10
SV without Justice puts them down to everyone else's level. East Ridge, Johnson Central, Pikeville, and several others are as good as Valley if Justice doesn't play. He is what makes them so good! If he can't regain his form then this region is wide open as usual.
bball fan Wrote:SV without Justice puts them down to everyone else's level. East Ridge, Johnson Central, Pikeville, and several others are as good as Valley if Justice doesn't play. He is what makes them so good! If he can't regain his form then this region is wide open as usual.

Wow...dont really agree with that. I think that SV could still win region no problem even without Elisha. The margin of victory maybe a little smaller, but i dont see no other team even close to them in the 15th.
bball fan Wrote:SV without Justice puts them down to everyone else's level. East Ridge, Johnson Central, Pikeville, and several others are as good as Valley if Justice doesn't play. He is what makes them so good! If he can't regain his form then this region is wide open as usual.

The 15th region hasn't been wide open in a few years. Last year it was down to two teams who would win it, this year Valley is the clear cut to win.
Every year I pick ER and every year I'm wrong so I'm going with SV...

Hopefully I'm wrong again this year..

SV 67
ER 57
Valley and East Ridge haven't played any of the same teams yet to even have that for comparison. On paper Shelby Valley should be a hands down winner but going into a game thinking that you already have it won is usually when things turn around for you. Hopefully East Ridge is firing on all cylinders and they can play the best game they have had this season. Best of luck.
Best of luck East Ridge....Go ER
sv big time
Valley, even if Justice doesn't play. Not to take anything from him, he's a great player and member of the wildcats.
I'll take Shelby Valley by around 20!
Best of luck ER, but the Valley in this one
east ridge is a good team
but i think valley will have no problem with them

Wishful thinking? Even without Elisha SV wins this one by 20+...
SV- 78
ER- 54
This one will be close until the 2nd half...Valley by 20+
Hopefully, it will be a good game for both teams. SV would have to be the big favorite, but the game has to be played for 32 minutes and the winner will be known then. Good wishes to both teams.
In case you can't make it out to the game listen in on 93.1 WDHR or online at www.wdhr.com
These two always have a spirited game, I say it stays close for a while but Valley is too strong late, win by 13.
I think this is going to be a good game to see if East Ridge is as good on the hardwood as they are on paper. East Ridge is coming into this game 8-3. Jake is coming into this game with 3 triple doubles, and 1 double double. It will be interesting to see how he does against players his own size and bigger.

Shelby Valley is at home, they have the advantage. I dont know if Elisha is going to be playing or not. If he does I dont know at what percent he will be playing at. With a healthy Elisha, this game will not ever be in question. But on the other hands, he rest of the team is learning how to to play without him on the court. Even though the record in Flordia doesnt show that, they was playing against some very good teams.
It is good for Shelby Valley that they get this game at home, where they are practically unbeatable. Even without a healthy Elisha, Valley will win this game going away, by around 20 points.

If the game was at ER, it might be a different story, but hopefully by the time the return game rolls around, Elisha will be back to his usual self.
big blue by 20+