Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan 21 Williamsburg 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
And this was a district loss........Sad
Final
close game congrads harlan
We have 3 threads about this game.
My bad i didn't see the other two when i made it.
anybody got any stats?
Looks like Williamsburg played better than they did last week. I thought maybe they were the second best team in the district, but now I don't think so. Congrats to Harlan, looks like the last game of the year will be for the district title, like it was two years ago. The Jumpers will be ready.
WOW! I figured this one would'nt be this close. Thought Harlan would be too physical and would run away with it. Congratulations to the Dragons. Way to tough it out.
I cant believe this either harlan must not have showed up ready to play. Noth taking anything away from this williamsburg team but they usually have people on the d-line that would be playing corner back at most schools i cant beleive harlan and there big physical o-line, didnt push them around like buggys.
JumpersFan Wrote:Looks like Williamsburg played better than they did last week. I thought maybe they were the second best team in the district, but now I don't think so. Congrats to Harlan, looks like the last game of the year will be for the district title, like it was two years ago. The Jumpers will be ready.

TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to Harlan!