Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top players for each team in the 58th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No bad-mouthing of any team or player just answer the question.
AC- Crowder twins, and Prater if he plays. But they have many good players.

BL- Adam Slone, Brandon Tackett.

P-burg-Tyler Hall, Blake Meade, and Seth Sester

SF- Tyler Mitchell, Johnny Cochran, Cody Cook
Blake Meade hasn't finished a season yet. I doubt he will even play this year. He is not one our better players either.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Blake Meade hasn't finished a season yet. I doubt he will even play this year. He is not one our better players either.
thats why he isnt one of the better players because he didnt finish a season but if he had and stuck with baseball he would be the best player that prestonsburg has

BL. adam slone.... is all that got
AC.. the crowder twins and chris stumbo
SF.. johnny cochran & tyler mittchell
baseballfanatic09 Wrote:thats why he isnt one of the better players because he didnt finish a season but if he had and stuck with baseball he would be the best player that prestonsburg has

BL. adam slone.... is all that got
AC.. the crowder twins and chris stumbo
SF.. johnny cochran & tyler mittchell

No the reason he's not the best player is simple. He's not that good. Even if he stuck with it, he wouldnd't be. But since you know more about my team then i believe you.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:No the reason he's not the best player is simple. He's not that good. Even if he stuck with it, he wouldnd't be. But since you know more about my team then i believe you.

im not saying i kno more who would you say is the best with out mentioning yourself
ac--crowder twins and chris stumbo
bl--adam slone and adam howell
sf--tyler mitchel
p-burg-tyler hall
apparently Prater is going to play for AC and with him, the crowders, stumbo, and a pretty good freshman class should set up a pretty solid foundation for the rebels.
.38special Wrote:apparently Prater is going to play for AC and with him, the crowders, stumbo, and a pretty good freshman class should set up a pretty solid foundation for the rebels.

AC lost Little (DH most of season due to injury), Hammonds and Manuel from last years line up and returns a strong Junior class. AC also sees Prater returning after a one year hiatus due to a broken bone and a group of underclassmen with good potential. That coupled with Coach Todd's work ethic could prove to be a winning combination for the Rebel squad.
chad nelson from ac is a pretty good player, and i dont see how anyone could put cody cook on this post because he hasnt played at full health in 2 years i dont see him doin much this year but i heard johnny cochran is goin to be playin at alice lloyd in the fall...congrats johnny
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:No the reason he's not the best player is simple. He's not that good. Even if he stuck with it, he wouldnd't be. But since you know more about my team then i believe you.

if the glove don't fit you must acquit...i guess if johnny cochran can get O.J. off with murder he can play baseball too
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:AC- Crowder twins, and Prater if he plays. But they have many good players.

BL- Adam Slone, Brandon Tackett.

P-burg-Tyler Hall, Blake Meade, and Seth Sester

SF- Tyler Mitchell, Johnny Cochran, Cody Cook

not bad mouthing but you can't put quitters on the list...having said that he isn't very good anyway
Chad Nelson is a great player for Allen Central. Someone that is very good is Justin Jackson. He's a solid outfielder.
I don't know much about Betsy Layne, Prestonsburg, or South Floyd, but I believe Logan & Hunter Crowder, Chris Stumbo, Justin Jackson, and Chad Nelson will be very solid for Allen Central this upcoming season.