Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia @ Knott Co. Central - Jan. 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins? I'll take the Lions in a close one!

Cordia-46
Knott Central-43
Cordia by 2

Cordia-54
KCC-52
I think KCC gets the W.

KCC 70
Cordia 62
KC by 15+
KCC by 12
Is Stamper going to be able to play?
KCC gets back on track.

KCC 75 Cordia 52
KCC-86
Cordia 52
Cordia in a barn burner

Cordia-62
KCC-61
Gonna go with my Pats!
If Cordia plays like they did when they got drilled by Pikeville in the East KY Expo Center then I'll take the patriots by 20+.
PATS big.
KCC by 10
KCC will use this game as a game to gain their confidence back. I will take the Pats by 10+. Good luck to both!

uk96

Knott should have no problem in this one. by 10 or more....
I think this one will be closer than everyone thinks Cordia is playin good ball right now..i think Tyler Slone will have a big game
king360 Wrote:I think this one will be closer than everyone thinks Cordia is playin good ball right now..i think Tyler Slone will have a big game

Yeah, and KCC have not been playin too good. Maybe I will rethink this....Nah I still gotta go with the pats. Sorry.Wink
It they dont play any better than they did in Lexington , this will be a close game!!
king360 Wrote:I think this one will be closer than everyone thinks Cordia is playin good ball right now..i think Tyler Slone will have a big game

Cordia playing good ball right now? I saw them play Ryle in the Red River Classic and they did not look good at all. They were lucky to score 10 points in the first half, and they wouldn't have until Ryle pulled their starters out after the first quarter.

Ryles top 7 may have played 10 minutes max the entire game, they played kids that usually never hit the floor in a varsity game. I realize Ryle is a larger school but I did not see anything to make me think that Cordia is playing good ball.

I still say KCC by 25+, not knocking Cordia, JMHO
Cordia-58 Knott-72....Knott pulls away late!
How many of the Pats are injured? I heard that Caudill and Stamper were out. Will they be back for the Cordia game. This could be a major factor in the possible Dawg- Pat match=up in the WYMT tournament.
Dawggie Wrote:How many of the Pats are injured? I heard that Caudill and Stamper were out. Will they be back for the Cordia game. This could be a major factor in the possible Dawg- Pat match=up in the WYMT tournament.

Both are injured, but I think they will be playing in the game this Saturday. But I don't know that for certain, they may not play so they can be ready for next week.
KCC by 30.
Patriots Of Course!
Even with injuries iam going to take patriots by 20+
i look for ratliff to have a big game and bartrum to play well
KCC owes Cordia from years past..I see this one being by 35 plus. 93-58
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:KCC owes Cordia from years past..I see this one being by 35 plus. 93-58

Don't see it being that bad...IF KCC wins...i think it will be a Barn Burner:flame:
Go Cordia!
i'll take the patriots by at least 15.

cox will drop at least 25 plus.

good luck both teams.
Anybody gonna have updates?