Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 62 - Williamson 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Belfry
Congrats SC
Williamson is the worst high school basketball team I have ever seen in person.
I grant you that Williamson is no where near what they once were. But remember Sheldon Clark didn't exactly look all of that great against them.
congrats Cards!
joethegreek Wrote:I grant you that Williamson is no where near what they once were. But remember Sheldon Clark didn't exactly look all of that great against them.

Sheldon Clark was without their best player and is still recovering from the loss of Horn.
Are we talking about the game at the Williamson Fieldhouse? I noticed an earlier post from Belfry. I thought that the Cards were at full strength. Plus it was williamson's first game. Grant it Williamson wouldn't have won it anyway. what I was trying to say SC didn't really impress me.
Congrats SC
Nice win for SC
joethegreek Wrote:Are we talking about the game at the Williamson Fieldhouse? I noticed an earlier post from Belfry. I thought that the Cards were at full strength. Plus it was williamson's first game. Grant it Williamson wouldn't have won it anyway. what I was trying to say SC didn't really impress me.

No this was the second meeting of the 2 teams in the Mountain School Boy Classic