Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the Super Bowl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any ideas?
I like from the NFC to play in the super bowl to be either Minnesota or the New York Giants.

From the AFC I would think Pittsburg or the Titans.

And in the end I would think Tenn vs NYG for the Superbowl.
This needs to be moved to Pro Sports.
The Super Bowl game will feature the Colts against the Giants. Eli vs. Peyton. The Colts will come out on top.

You may think I'm crazy for calling this but I honestly think it will happen.
I think that it wil be a battle for Philadelphia

Eagles VS. Stellers

Eagles come out on top
BCF4L Wrote:The Super Bowl game will feature the Colts against the Giants. Eli vs. Peyton. The Colts will come out on top.

I'm thinking your crazy, but I hope you are right Wink
AFC

If Roethlisberger is healthy, I think that Pittsbugh is the most complete team in the playoffs. The postseason is made for a different type of team than the regular season. The only time they have to leave the treachorous weather of Pittsburgh is if they have to go to Tennessee for the conference championship. I give Pitt the experience edge over the Titans.

Tennessee has homefield advantage which IMO puts them into the conference finals.

Indy is my hearts pick, but my head just can't get over their poor record on the road in the post season. I think they win in San Diego, but then have to go to either Tennessee, where they lost this year. Or Pittsburgh, where bad weather and poor field conditions has affected Peyton's gang in the past with poor play.
This is hard. im gonna say the Eagles and steelers with the Eagles winning, I hope!!
NFC

Carolina is the most complete team in the NFL. Like Pittsburgh, they are made for playoff football. Their ability to run the ball and stop the run is at it's peak (#1 in both categories over the last five weeks of the season).

Giants lost their last four games of the season. It looks like their off the field problems and injuries have caught up to them. Give them the weeks rest in the first round, and I feel the recover.

Philadelphia is definitely the sleeper of the bunch, but great defenses have been able to stuff both McNabb and Westbrook in the playoffs for the last five years. I don't see anything about this team that makes me believe they are any better suited to win a conference championship game on the road.
Carolina Panthers or the Minnesota Vikings
Steelers
Steelers and Giants with the Steelers winning
"I got a feelin.......Pittsburghs goin to the Super Bowl."
Should be the Buccaneers.

BUT it will be the Titans against Carolina with a Smokey Mountain victory
BCF4L Wrote:The Super Bowl game will feature the Colts against the Giants. Eli vs. Peyton. The Colts will come out on top.

That would be awesome. I think the Giants would come out on top though.
For those of you who think a 1st seed team (The New York Giants and the Tennessee Titans) will win the Superbowl, look at the past few years. When was the last time a 1st seed team won the superbowl?

Carolina Panthers - 10
Pittsburgh Steelers - 21
I like the Titans to win it.
TITANS.. all the way.. get a Super Bowl victory finally!.. I've been upset since 2000
Gotta think that the titans are gonna win it.... Lyndell White is the man
I like the Titans but the Steelers could pose a problem for them, and out of the NFC, I'd say the G-Men because New York has had a great season, but I give the Titans the edge just because I think this is their year.
i'm going with the titans.
Kneepad Wrote:Gotta think that the titans are gonna win it.... Lyndell White is the man
Id love to see him in Black and Gold he could be "Bus #2"LOL!
Well, looks as if I was crazy. Not the first time I've been called that though.
I think the Steelers or the Giants will win the Super Bowl.
Carolina Panthers
my steelers baby
My teams out. Id like to see the Titans win it but as long as its not the Giants or Eagles, I'll be happy.Smile