Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 70 - Clark Co. 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Senior Vee Sanford poured in 31 points to lead the Knights. Tanner Peurach, a 6-7 junior, played a key role inside, getting 14 points and 5 rebounds. The Knights outscored Clark County 24-3 to start the second half. Corey Rogers led the Cards with 15 points. Robbie Stenzel had 14, all of them coming in the first half.
Very surprised by the outcome of this game. I really thought that GRC would be to much for LC, but looks like it turned into the Vee Sanford show in the 2nd half.

Congrats Knights!
GRC shows the extremes a young team can go through. Thump Hazard one day, get thumped by Lex. Cath. the next............The GRC kids are on the come.......I'll go ahead and give them my nod as the favorites next year!
letthebighogroot Wrote:GRC shows the extremes a young team can go through. Thump Hazard one day, get thumped by Lex. Cath. the next............The GRC kids are on the come.......I'll go ahead and give them my nod as the favorites next year!

Over Holmes, J-town & Scott Co.????????? All three of these teams don't lose more than one starter this year. I agree that GRC will be very good and will be one of the top teams but I don't agree that they will be the favorite. I know that's your opinion, and everybody has one.Cool
This score does not surprise me. LexCath seems to get every break and every call when playing at home.
I agree with you, rojas. I didn't see the championship game but I did watch the St. X-LC game. Talk about calls, or lack there of. In the forth quarter, LC had 2 fouls and St X had 10. It seemed LC could do no wrong and St. X couldn't breathe on another player without getting a foul! It was so obvious who was intended to be in the finals that it wasn't even funny! I don't mind losing to a team fairly, but the refs should never be the ones deciding who wins a game!