Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Weird Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name some of the movies that you think are weird and really messed up.
Natural Born Killers was still to this day the freakiest movie I ever saw.
Saw IV.
A Clockwork Orange
Any of tom cruise's new movies.
The Wicker Man, or at least I think its the name of it. Has Nicholas Cage in it.
Stephen King's The Mist.
Frailty
Teeth.
.....that's all i gotta say!
Requiem for a Dream

If you havent seen it, check it out.
Deliverance - American History X - IT - Any Saw movie - and the one where Cathy Bates breaks that guys' ankles so he can't leave
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Deliverance - American History X - IT - Any Saw movie - and the one where Cathy Bates breaks that guys' ankles so he can't leave

The Cathy Bates movie is called "Misery"
I just saw "Burn After Reading" It was really stupid and boring.
Wow, i'm surprised no one has said "The Exorcist", that's by far the creepiest/weirdest movie ever.:eek:
dblg11 Wrote:Wow, i'm surprised no one has said "The Exorcist", that's by far the creepiest/weirdest movie ever.:eek:

Im sure when it came out it was crazy scary. But when they had the anniversery release when I was in HS a few years bac, I went and saw it in theatres, and I thought it was terrible. I was litterally laughing out loud at it.

I tell you what though, the new Friday the 13th looks really good.
The newest Halloween movie was pretty messed up
And its a little old but i thought the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was kinds weird
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Deliverance - American History X - IT - Any Saw movie - and the one where Cathy Bates breaks that guys' ankles so he can't leave

I didnt think "IT" was scary at all..i mean he turns into a big spider at the end..lol..hows that scary?
the clown always scared me to death when I was little. Especially when he showed his teeth. I get chills
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:the clown always scared me to death when I was little. Especially when he showed his teeth. I get chills

lol..the teeth were a little out there
Requiem for a Dream
Saw
Pi
A Clockwork Orange
The Mothman Prophecies
IT
Stephen King's The Langoliers
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:A Clockwork Orange
I agree. One of the weirdest movies of all time.
Another is Killer Clowns From Outer Space. Sin City was weird.
And all the Saw movies. I watched half of the first one and left, and haven't attempted to watch any of the sequels. I've got better things to do than to waste time on that nonsense.
I think "Meet the Spartans" tops my list.... that one flat out sucked!!
A Clockwork Orange -- But it is brilliant.. Almost all of Kubricks movies are weird, hard to understand, and can be interpreted in a bunch of different ways. 2001: A Space Odyssey is by far the hardest to get of all time.

ACO fav movie BTW!
Mr.Mister Wrote:A Clockwork Orange -- But it is brilliant.. Almost all of Kubricks movies are weird, hard to understand, and can be interpreted in a bunch of different ways. 2001: A Space Odyssey is by far the hardest to get of all time.

ACO fav movie BTW!

I just watched his movie Eyes Wide Shut...Really messed up movie.
Whats A Clockwork Orange about anyway?
Wuzza Bear Wrote:Whats A Clockwork Orange about anyway?
It is about a gang of young thugs that go around committing crimes such as rape, buglary, and murder. Eventually, their leader gets caught and sentenced to 14 years in prison. While there, he becomes a candidate for an experiment that is suppose to "rehabiliate" him from his violent ways, but is in fact a form of brainwashing.
I thought Silent Hill was a little freaky
donathanhurley Wrote:Teeth.
.....that's all i gotta say!

Haha I heard about that movie but never watched it, thank goodness.

I thought Evil Dead was pretty weird, but the 2nd part was pretty dumb.
I agree, Silent Hill was weird.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I agree, Silent Hill was weird.

Those little babys or whatever in that...freaked me out
Pages: 1 2