Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Co. 61 - Hazard 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Dawgs just couldnt get going tonight !!! We're proud of you Hazard !! Nice showing in tourney. Beat St X !!! GO DAWGS!!!
GRC has a very good team this year. HHS just doesn't have the depth or talent to play with a team like them... congrats GRC!

Best of luck to the Dawgs against St. X!
Didn't see this coming..............GRC's Soph's either got it going in this game or Hazard just really struggled. Or, a little of both.
Wow! I thought that Hazard was a little better than this.
First, congrats to Clark Co. and good luck to them tomorrow. Hazard did struggle a bit and missed a lot of shots, but Clark Co. is a great team with quality depth, and I thought they played great defense tonight as well. Good luck tomorrow Hazard and finish strong!! Go Dawgs!
Ouch...didn't expect this...
wow.. thought clark would pull it out but not by this much. maybe hazard isn't as strong as expected
KyGurl Wrote:Dawgs just couldnt get going tonight !!! We're proud of you Hazard !! Nice showing in tourney. Beat St X !!! GO DAWGS!!!
Doesn't Hazard play Allen
Central Jan 5 in a tournamnet? hey won't have any problem winning that one
the old WASP Wrote:Doesn't Hazard play Allen

I think they play Allen Central in the 1st rd of the WYMT tournament. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
the old WASP Wrote:Doesn't Hazard play Allen

I think the game is on Jan. 7th. at Pery Co. Central.
Here is a link for some info and stats for the game.

http://www.kentucky.com/813/story/641269.html
Congratulations to Coach Humphry and his team.
Tough one tonight Dawgs, but you've won 2 games and still have one to go. The worst you can do is 4th place out of 16. Good luck tomorrow.
Hang in there Dawgs. We still made it further than the other mountain teams. Play hard against St. X. JUST WIN!!!!!!!
Tough loss for the dawgs. Hopefully they can get going tomorrow against the "X"
Win or Lose we still love you Dawgs !!! GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!

uk96

I never expected this one to be so bad. The thing that shocked me was the 36 points that Hazard scored...Oh well you are going to have games like that on occasion. Hazard has two good wins so far in the tourney and should do well in the WYMT.
Hazard will be fine.
Wow, this score surprises me. I know GRC is good, but young. I thought Hazard even had a chance in this one.