Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Co./Hazard (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clark County turned in an impressive first half and leads Hazard 35-20 at the break. The Cardinals shot 64% while holding Hazard to 31%. Sophomore Robbie Stenzel’s 12 points lead Clark County. He’s hit 5 of 6 shots, including 2-for-2 on threes. Corey Rogers has 6 rebounds. Vinny Zollo has 8 points. Hazard hasn’t been able to generate any rhythm. Josh Whitaker and Robert Warren have 5 points apiece for the Bulldogs.
A bad night for Hazard is getting worse. Clark County held the Bulldogs scoreless for almost four minutes to start the second half, and the Cards opened up a 48-28 lead as the third quarter ended. As the teams went to their benches, a Hazard player was whistled for a techincal, and Clark County added a free throw to its lead and will get the ball to start the fourth quarter.
Clark County has too much talent and depth for the Bulldogs.

Hopefull the HHS players can keep their composure.
It’s all Clark County …. the Cards are flying high with a 59-31 lead with three minutes left. Go ahead and pencil them in to face defending tournament champ LexCath in Tuesday’s 7 p.m. finals.
I fully expect GRC to handle Lexington Catholic, but I'm sure that the Knights will hang around in the first half.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I fully expect GRC to handle Lexington Catholic, but I'm sure that the Knights will hang around in the first half.

I think LexCath could win. I believe GRC is a better team but LexCath seems to get every break when playing at home.
rojas Wrote:I think LexCath could win. I believe GRC is a better team but LexCath seems to get every break when playing at home.

I've never witnessed Lexington Catholic while playing at home, but have heard numerous times that they do have the advantage especially in the Republic Classic.
Dawgs just couldnt get anything going tonight !!! We're very proud of you Dawgs!!

BEAT ST X !!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!